Post a reply

Re: Jimmy Robertson Interview !!!

Postby Johnny Bravo

Dan-cat wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Can't believe he put Selby above the Nugget.

Well done Jimmy! Snooker island darling.

In all fairness, Selbo is the better player. And I'm saying that even though I totally dislike the guy and the way he plays the game.
Davis is the greater player and has had far more impact on the game, but if they were to square of, both at their best, Selbo would come out on top.

You weren't there watching in the 80s were you? Davis was an absolute machine at his best. He wasn't called the Romford Robot for nothing. It would be close but my money would be on the Nugget.

Davis was a great player, definitely the best back then, but the level was nowhere near what it has been in the past 2 decades.
Back then, players were more focused on defense than on attack.
I also think it would be close, but I give the edge to Selbo.

Postby vodkadiet

It seems quite a few posters on here are very aggrieved at me showing annoyance at Jimmy's win.

Look guys, I was just joking. I actually preferred him winning than any of the other 3 forty something semi finalists.

Some of you need to lighten up.

Well played Jimmy! Go and win another one!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

vodkadiet wrote:It seems quite a few posters on here are very aggrieved at me showing annoyance at Jimmy's win.

Look guys, I was just joking. I actually preferred him winning than any of the other 3 forty something semi finalists.

Some of you need to lighten up.

Well played Jimmy! Go and win another one!

Cheers Vodka - I thought you were probably joking but am grateful for the clarification.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Either you're doing this on purpose to wind people up, or you're talking absolute cobblers.