Post a reply

Re: Hannah Jones

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:well he just lost 4 times ;-)

Looking at the photo, it does look like one has just lost £500 to the other. rofl

Postby markj147

Wild wrote:well he just lost 4 times ;-)

So had Hannah but she gets over it soooooo quickly and moves on to the next match ;)

Postby Roland

Everyone who entered 4 times lost 4 times.

Postby Wildey

just a thought what if someone who entered 4 times reached a match against each other :chin:

Postby Wildey

indeed <ok>

Postby markj147

Here are a couple of pictures of Hannah in her new England waitcoat. She is off to Bulgaria on Friday to represent England in the European Team Championships. Pale aint she... <cool>

Slight mess up with the accomodation. Just found out she is booked to be staying with Joel Walker and Elliot Slessor.

Over my dead body...lol. :boo:

Postby roy142857

markj147 wrote:Oh and my bad didn't notice the age. Han is still 14 :S

She's listed as age 15 on the EBSA website ... assume that's now right although I somehow thought she was now 16 ... guess I must be wrong (often am!)

(edit as this idiot can't even finish a sentence before submitting)

Postby roy142857

John From London Town wrote:Good Luck Hannah! Play well & enjoy.

Ditto to that ... likewise send good wishes to Gaye ... hoping they do well, but most of all are proud to represent their country.

Postby Prop

Worrying signs :sad:

Postby The_Abbott

They warned us this day would come. AI has taken over.

Postby GeF

May be Graeme Bott wants to warm us that Hannah Jones (now Hannah Ward) is coming back at Women's Snooker after a break of 8 years. She plays in the last event (UK championship) and reach last 16.

Postby Prop

GeF wrote:May be Graeme Bott wants to warm us that Hannah Jones (now Hannah Ward) is coming back at Women's Snooker after a break of 8 years. She plays in the last event (UK championship) and reach last 16.

So Hannah Jones is Botty’s Sarah Connor?! :shock: