People on 606 are giving him an awful ribbing. Very uncalled for :sad:

606 is full of uncalled for stuff, its marmite

Re: Pre China Open Discussion!!

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:
Witz78 wrote:JUDD TRUMP TO WIN <ok> :clap: :cracker: TRUST ME <cool>

not a prayer witz more chance of your bumbag wining

well, im going to be sticking a few quid on him to win, ive that much confidence <ok>

a fool and his money is easily parted <ok>

and buck me what a fool lol

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:

well, im going to be sticking a few quid on him to win, ive that much confidence <ok>

and buck me what a fool lol

yes who in their right mind would bet on judd after today

Postby Witz78

rocket_ron wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:

and intercourse me what a fool lol

............ME <cool>

1) he needs the vital ranking points on offer to boost his push next season to make it into the top 16

2) he has a major point to prove after today

3) he will have just had some good match practice in the Championship League final group prior to this

4) he wont have one eye on Sheffield like most of the players in China, so will give it his all and be fully focused.

5) He might have read Wilds comments........... :evilgrin:

Postby Wildey

case

Leave the lad alone, its not his fault a load of people from behind the scenes built him up. He has still won 2 tournaments, not many other 20 year olds on the tour can say that. This defeat could be the kick he needs

you are right people have built him up and its continuing in to his professional life.

he hasn't had the grounding a young pro should get. from the off he was touted as a great player and its clearly not in him to be the next Davis,Hendry or Ronnie but if he learns quickly and i agree with smart he is not a quick learner he could get a good career on a far smaller scale than what was expected for him.

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Rocket Ron wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:well, im going to be sticking a few quid on him to win, ive that much confidence <ok>

............ME <cool>

he asked who in his right mind <laugh> that counts you out <ok>

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Rocket Ron wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:well, im going to be sticking a few quid on him to win, ive that much confidence <ok>

............ME <cool>

he asked who in his right mind <laugh> that counts you out <ok>

anymore of that and ill get my big mate GJ to sort you out :rude:

Postby SnookerFan

In the build up to the world championships, this tournament in a couple of weeks seems to have been forgotten about. Lets get some conversation going. What matches are people looking forward to, if any? And will anybody be up at 6:30 am watching? I have to work, so will get some of it taped, but will be there on Saturday and Sunday morning watching, whilst respectable people are asleep.

Is 6:30am to early for a couple of beers and my own body weight in crisps? <laugh>

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:In the build up to the world championships, this tournament in a couple of weeks seems to have been forgotten about. Lets get some conversation going. What matches are people looking forward to, if any? And will anybody be up at 6:30 am watching? I have to work, so will get some of it taped, but will be there on Saturday and Sunday morning watching, whilst respectable people are asleep.

Is 6:30am to early for a couple of beers and my own body weight in crisps? <laugh>

good thinking to bump this up a bit....... will revisit the draw this weekend and offer some amazing insightful comments. I too will be SKY+ a fair bit of action. BUT remember that the Friday is a bank holiday due to Easter so we will get to see the QFs onwards ....... :excited: :wave: :excited: :wave: :jugs:

Postby Cheesyman99

StalinESQ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:In the build up to the world championships, this tournament in a couple of weeks seems to have been forgotten about. Lets get some conversation going. What matches are people looking forward to, if any? And will anybody be up at 6:30 am watching? I have to work, so will get some of it taped, but will be there on Saturday and Sunday morning watching, whilst respectable people are asleep.

good thinking to bump this up a bit....... will revisit the draw this weekend and offer some amazing insightful comments. I too will be SKY+ a fair bit of action. BUT remember that the Friday is a bank holiday due to Easter so we will get to see the QFs onwards ....... :excited: :wave: :excited: :wave: :jugs:

I break up from school wednesday. So get thursday and friday.
Problem is I leave to go on holiday Sunday Morning so will have to wait a WHOLE week to watch the final.

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:

Oh yeah! rubbish. That hadn't ocurred to me.

<ok>

West Brom are on the telly that day too, so I will get to watch my team play after the snooker has finished as well. There will be some beer drunk that day, I can tell you.

Postby Cheesyman99

SnookerFan wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

<ok>

West Brom are on the telly that day too, so I will get to watch my team play after the snooker has finished as well. There will be some beer drunk that day, I can tell you.

Your a Brom fan?
well...

YEEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Cheesyman99 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

<ok>

Your a Brom fan?
well...

YEEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, for my sins.

I only tend to watch football when they are playing, or England are playing. It probably explains why I prefer snooker.

Postby Roland

That's cool though, it means Easter bank hol weekend = will catch some live action otherwise missed

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:More then two weeks to go. :-(

its getting closer but barry hearn got to get a ranking tournament in early march time.

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:More then two weeks to go. :-(

its getting closer but barry hearn got to get a ranking tournament in early march time.

Berlin 2011 <ok>

Postby Wildey

yes but i think we need 2 rankers between Wales and China one in mid february and the other early to mid march.

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:yes but i think we need 2 rankers between Wales and China one in mid february and the other early to mid march.

i agree, the more the merrier.

Logistically it might make sense to have 2 tournaments in a row in China in the Spring too?

All will be revealed soon when Hearn announces his plans in full and announces the likely 2010/2011 calendar. :)

Tell me this Wild, are you happy so far with the impact Hearn has made? Of course hes still settling in and basically seeing out this season, whilst working away behind the scene drafting up his plans, but theres no doubt, there already seems to be a feelgood factor returning to the sport :wave:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:yes but i think we need 2 rankers between Wales and China one in mid february and the other early to mid march.

Logistically it might make sense to have 2 tournaments in a row in China in the Spring too?

All will be revealed soon when Hearn announces his plans in full and announces the likely 2010/2011 calendar. :)

Tell me this Wild, are you happy so far with the impact Hearn has made? Of course hes still settling in and basically seeing out this season, whilst working away behind the scene drafting up his plans, but theres no doubt, there already seems to be a feelgood factor returning to the sport :wave:

witz

i give him a chance he bucks it up and i wont hold back telling him what a runt he is.

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

witz

i give him a chance he intercourses it up and i wont hold back telling him what a lady part he is.

Hearn doesnt need the hassle or the money. Thats why he wouldnt have returned to snooker unless he was certain he could deliver. Im totally certain that we are about to enter an exciting new era <ok>

Even in the unlikely event he does fail, his failure will likely still leave snooker ina far better state than Rodney Walkers self proclaimed "successes"

Postby Wildey

witz

im sorry about before since i was last online ive calmed down as i say im giving him a chance however i cant see how he is going to get rid of "journeymen" if they qualify for tournaments even if they don't fit in to the profile of a player he likes.