Topic locked

Re: China Open Last 16 Discussion!!

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Bourne wrote:If you get a 147 early on, you cannot possibly win a snooker match. That is the golden rule, why didn't Robertson miss the black on purpose ? :roll:

I thought something similar myself when he got it. Hard to keep yourself in check.

He's had the MSI now, had time to regroup himself, buzz of it, so what's he on BetFair? :chin:

Postby Bourne

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
Bourne wrote:If you get a 147 early on, you cannot possibly win a snooker match. That is the golden rule, why didn't Robertson miss the black on purpose ? :roll:

I thought something similar myself when he got it. Hard to keep yourself in check.

He's had the MSI now, had time to regroup himself, buzz of it, so what's he on BetFair? :chin:

Around 2.5 at the moment, I guess he's in in frame 5 ?

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Bourne wrote:
JohnFromLondonTown wrote:

Around 2.5 at the moment, I guess he's in in frame 5 ?

Was, 21 up, now Peter Ebdon on a break of 32 so that price should have moved....

Postby Wildey

Latest and Results

Peter Ebdon 3-1 Neil Robertson
Ding Junhui 4-2 Mark Selby
Ryan Day 0-5 Stephen Hendry
Mark Williams 5-2 John Higgins

Postby Bourne

case_master wc wrote:Hendo <cool> When was the last time he whitewashed anybody??

Don't know but i' sure wild will assure us it'll happen again in a few weeks time :redneck:

Day is such a bogey player for me, never get him right.

Postby Casey

StalinESQ wrote:
case_master wc wrote:Hendo <cool> When was the last time he whitewashed anybody??

sometime in the 90's

:stir:

Postby Wildey

good question ill look for answer in ranking tournos anyway.

Postby Wildey

wildJONESEYE wrote:

2007 Malta cup he beat Robbo 5-0 in the last 16 <ok>

Postby Smart

wildJONESEYE wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

2007 Malta cup he beat Robbo 5-0 in the last 16 <ok>

hollow tourney, does that count..... :stir:

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:Selby pickers, how you feeling <laugh> rofl <laugh> rofl

DING :D :D :D :D :D :D

how do you feel after that coment.

any egg smilies <laugh>

Postby Roland

You know what I mean. All I can see is he's on a break of 14, so how are the balls lying?