Topic locked

Re: Players Tour Championship Event 5!!!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:Come on Wales beat the pom

:)

im not sure if Walden is also wales he is on the border i guess it depends where was the hospital he was born was ;)

Postby Wildey

Andrew Higginson 1 - 4 Ding Junhui (Result)

Jamie Jones 4 - 2 Ricky Walden

thats it guys, rickys is my lift. good luck on the final updates.............

Original Source: http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board/sh ... z11yd6mu83
TSF - TheSnookerForum.com

WE ARE UP THE CREEK FOR FINAL UPDATES NOW THAT RICKY IS OUT.

Postby GJ

he is ahead of williams no matter what the result of this final is

Postby Casey

Bourne wrote:Yeeehhhhhhh :afro: Where is Ding up to provisionally now must be close to getting past MJW again ?

Well done Ding <ok>

This is why these tournaments are vital for the game. Ding started the season off poor in Shanghai but he has been given the chance to play himself into form, he looked to be getting there in the World Open and instead of a haul to that momentum he got to keep it going through the PTC's <ok>

Postby GJ

infact if he wins this he is only 1000 behind carter who is number 2

robbo leads carter by 4000 after this event

Postby Bourne

OK well although we couldn't see any of it and the live scores were crap ;) it is 100% great for the player if they're winning, there's no feeling like that for a pro player and a chance to build momentum and confidence cannot be undervalued no matter what competition it is <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

GJtheaussiestud wrote:infact if he wins this he is only 1000 behind carter who is number 2

robbo leads carter by 4000 after this event

that make me happy, now robbo is defo a top 3 player but i wouldnt have carter in the top 4

Postby GJ

the potential quarter final draws for uk and masters could be as strong as theres been in a few years

Postby Wildey

rocket_ron wrote:now wild can relax a little, if i was him i would be ill in bed tommoroww with all the stress he has had

im not stressed lol

incompetence just winds me up hate people trying to do something to a standard i dont feel is acceptable for this sport and making it a laughing stock.

Postby randam05

rocket_ron wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:the potential quarter final draws for uk and masters could be as strong as theres been in a few years

good, i like stong quarters <ok>

<ok> <ok> :D

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:4-1

well played Ding and this result puts him within 200 points of John Higgins in 3rd spot and in PTC 6 Next week Ding will suerly Reach Provisional no 3.

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:now wild can relax a little, if i was him i would be ill in bed tommoroww with all the stress he has had

im not stressed lol

incompetence just winds me up hate people trying to do something to a standard i dont feel is acceptable for this sport and making it a laughing stock.

I understand you wild, however i have a point about you being able to chillax now <ok>

Postby GJ

now that a proper candidate is closing on top spot robbo will start getting more motivated for these events IMO