Topic locked

Re: EPTC Offenburg to be played in Gloucester

Postby Wildey

Randam

There are PTC List http://www.global-snooker.com/rankings- ... season.asp

and a updated World Ranking List after PTC 6 http://www.worldsnooker.com/official.htm
<ok>

not to mention a provisional Ranking List for the next seeding cut off point after UK http://prosnookerblog.com/rankings/2010 ... -rankings/

Postby randam05

Ohhh its on about world ranking!! I thought it was on about PTC order of merit. Sorry guys..cheers wild. Brilliant, hope to see dom dale in top 32 very shortly.

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:Ohhh its on about world ranking!! I thought it was on about PTC order of merit. Sorry guys..cheers wild. Brilliant, hope to see dom dale in top 32 very shortly.

Dom Dale by winning last weekend is 36th Provisionally for the next cut off and he Pushed Steve Davis down to 37

Postby Smart

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Sarah Mount wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:@Sarah

Can tickets be bought on the day, or have they to be bought over the internet.......? <ok>

This will all depend on the levels of interest. The phone was ringing off the hook in the Academy today with people enquiring about tickets. I would imagine of all the days, Friday will sell the least due to it being a weekday but it's hard to judge!

if it has to be stalin will be there with a false beard and a hat to avoid management seeing him there while on sick :redneck:

I was actually thinking of going on the Friday and Saturday now...........can't make the Sunday, cos of Halloween. Was thinking about this in work and for a 9am start - its a helluva lot of snooker in one day. Its gonna be a feast for my young eyes to savour. <ok>

Postby randam05

StalinESQ wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
Sarah Mount wrote:

Can tickets be bought on the day, or have they to be bought over the internet.......? <ok>

This will all depend on the levels of interest. The phone was ringing off the hook in the Academy today with people enquiring about tickets. I would imagine of all the days, Friday will sell the least due to it being a weekday but it's hard to judge!

if it has to be stalin will be there with a false beard and a hat to avoid management seeing him there while on sick :redneck:

I was actually thinking of going on the Friday and Saturday now...........can't make the Sunday, cos of Halloween. Was thinking about this in work and for a 9am start - its a helluva lot of snooker in one day. Its gonna be a feast for my young eyes to savour. <ok>

You care about halloween? why cant you be there on halloween?

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
Sarah Mount wrote:

Sarah says there will be 9 Tables used so my guess snooker will be played from 9am up to 11pm+

with 8 tables its up to about 2am lol

Postby Smart

"Please note that due to a technical problem we are not yet able to publish the EPTC4 and updated EPTC5 draws.

We will publish both draws as soon as possible. "

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Today - 20th October

EPTC4 - begins 29th October

I have to organise time off to attend on the Friday, not a problem to attend but would like to make this choice based on some simple data i.e. a draw, format etc, schedule..................

The Chuckle Brothers would do a better job of running the world snooker organisation - FACT. <ok>

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:"Please note that due to a technical problem we are not yet able to publish the EPTC4 and updated EPTC5 draws.

We will publish both draws as soon as possible. "

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Today - 20th October

EPTC4 - begins 29th October

I have to organise time off to attend on the Friday, not a problem to attend but would like to make this choice based on some simple data i.e. a draw, format etc, schedule..................

The Chuckle Brothers would do a better job of running the world snooker organisation - FACT. <ok>

well we all know my feelings on that :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Postby Wildey

wow

still no draw <doh>

i remember sarah saying last week shes excited to know whos playing who there well i bet shes at fever pitch now :redneck:

Postby Smart

"EPTC4 And 5 Draws
Please note that due to a technical problem we are not yet able to publish the EPTC4 and updated EPTC5 draws.

We will publish both draws as soon as possible."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Today - 21st October

EPTC4 - 29th October

:fart: :santa: :fart: :santa:

Postby Wildey

Sarah Mount wrote:The draw is now up :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

I was literally bursting with excitement to see it!

For anyone interested and for those waiting to book tickets, you can find the draw here http://www.worldsnooker.com/PTC8_news%28EPTC4_Draw%29-2745.htm?tid=190

:D

wasn't we all lol

i just hope Ronnie plays theres a mouthwatering Ronnie v selby Streamed Match possible in the Last 64

Postby Sarah Mount

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Sarah Mount wrote:The draw is now up :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

I was literally bursting with excitement to see it!

For anyone interested and for those waiting to book tickets, you can find the draw here http://www.worldsnooker.com/PTC8_news%28EPTC4_Draw%29-2745.htm?tid=190

:D

wasn't we all lol

i just hope Ronnie plays theres a mouthwatering Ronnie v selby Streamed Match possible in the Last 64

Ronnie has confirmed that he WILL be playing in Gloucester :excited:

Postby weewelshwitch

here's the full schedule. So you can clearly see that matches are not being played in match order down the draw...

EPTC EVENT 4
28-31 OCTOBER 2010
SOUTH WEST SNOOKER ACADEMY, GLOUCESTER

Players: please note that the dress code for this event is evening dress and waistcoat, however a bow tie is optional.

Practice tables will be available daily up to 3pm, after which they will be used for the Plate.

FORMAT OF PLAY

Matches are not necessarily played in numerical order.

Date Session Time Match No
Thursday 28 October 6.00pm 1,2,3

Friday 29 October 9.00am 4,5,6,8,9,11,12,13,14
10.30am 15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23
1.00pm 28,29,30,31,52,53,54,55,64
3.00pm 7,10,65,66,67,68,70,72,73
4.30pm 74,75,76,77,80,81,92,93
7.00pm 69,71,98,99,102,103,104,106
9.00pm 100,101,112,115

Saturday 30 October 9.00am 24,25,26,27,36,37,38,39,40
10.30am 41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49
1.00pm 32,33,34,35,50,51,56,57,58
3.00pm 59,60,61,62,63,78,79,84,85
4.30pm 82,83,86,87,88,89,90,91
7.00pm 94,95,96,97,105,108,109,110
9.00pm 107,111,113,114

Sunday 31 October 11.00am 116,117,118,119,120,121,122,123
1.30pm QF1,QF2,QF3,QF4
4.00pm SF1,SF2
7.00pm F

All matches are the best of 7 frames.

Postby weewelshwitch

Ronnie O'Sulllivan has confirmed he will definitely play in Gloucester.

He's drawn against Noppon Saenghkam and plays his first match Friday at 3pm

and if he wins will then play at 7.00pm (probably against Mark Selby)

and at 9pm, then back on Sunday for final stages depending if he wins!!

Postby Noel

weewelshwitch wrote:Ronnie O'Sulllivan has confirmed...

Great news! But... wait.
From a "STAR" marketing point-of-view isn't having these two meet in
the Round of 64 blowing your load almost before you get in the door?

[ so to speak. ]

=o/

Noel

Postby Smart

Lovely to see the draw come out, and I spent the rest of my time in work with a nice print out and a yellow highlighter - picking out the matches that will feature in my trip to sunny Gloucester.

I've gone for the arena/pod double for 23 pounds sterling.

I've highlighted these games (and for every time slot, there are 2 alternatives minimum):

9am - match 6 and match 12 (can Allen scrape past Dunn, or Telford vs Brecel, never seen Brecel but heard the Trump like hype)

10.30am - match 17 and match 19 (Waldo vs Walker, or Carter vs Reanne)

1pm - 29, 53, 54 (Trump rofl , or Cope <cool> , or Davis <cool> )

3pm - 7, 66, 67 (Ding, or ROS, or Selby)

4.30pm - Trump/Campbell, or Cope/Lisowski <ok>

7pm - ROS/Selby <cool> or Davis vs Fixer

9pm - ROS/Selby vs Davis/Selt

Postby Wildey

Noel wrote:
weewelshwitch wrote:Ronnie O'Sulllivan has confirmed...

Great news! But... wait.
From a "STAR" marketing point-of-view isn't having these two meet in
the Round of 64 blowing your load almost before you get in the door?

[ so to speak. ]

=o/

Noel

that what happens with a draw you now want to fix draws <doh>

Postby Sarah Mount

If anyone is looking for matches and their scheduled times we have a complete list of matches and times on our website at the following page http://www.southwestsnookeracademy.com/tournaments-draw.html

We will also be updating the results on our website at the following page http://www.southwestsnookeracademy.com/tournaments-results.html

We will be providing a live scoring service based on updating scores after each frame has finished which will be there for those who are watching the streaming.

Postby Wildey

Sarah Mount wrote:If anyone is looking for matches and their scheduled times we have a complete list of matches and times on our website at the following page http://www.southwestsnookeracademy.com/tournaments-draw.html

We will also be updating the results on our website at the following page http://www.southwestsnookeracademy.com/tournaments-results.html

We will be providing a live scoring service based on updating scores after each frame has finished which will be there for those who are watching the streaming.

nice one sarah and profesional way of doing it While they there could you give World Snooker a Nudge to how a Professional outfit does things :clap: <ok>

ill be linking that Score page at intervals on to here but i can relax and watch the Action in the Knowledge things being done properly :clap: <ok>

Postby Smart

Sarah Mount wrote:If anyone is looking for matches and their scheduled times we have a complete list of matches and times on our website at the following page http://www.southwestsnookeracademy.com/tournaments-draw.html

good work Sarah, how are tickets selling for Friday......bit of luck ROS and Selby coming out in the draw like that ;) <laugh>

Postby Sarah Mount

wildJONESEYE wrote:

nice one sarah and profesional way of doing it While they there could you give World Snooker a Nudge to how a Professional outfit does things :clap: <ok>

ill be linking that Score page at intervals on to here but i can relax and watch the Action in the Knowledge things being done properly :clap: <ok>

Thanks Wild-we're doing everything we can to ensure the event runs as smoothly as possible both in the Academy and on our website. The company doing our news sites are absolutely fantastic and give us a great deal of support for which we are all very grateful.

Postby Sarah Mount

StalinESQ wrote:

good work Sarah, how are tickets selling for Friday......bit of luck ROS and Selby coming out in the draw like that ;) <laugh>

Thanks StalinESQ. Ticket sales are now coming thick and fast since the release of the draw. The lack of draw definitely had an affect on sales earlier in the week. Sunday, as you would expect is our fastest selling day of all and Friday our least selling day but that is to be expected as it is a weekday and people have work. Sales and the levels of interest are very encouraging though :)

Postby weewelshwitch

StalinESQ wrote:Sarah

Is there a McDonalds near to the venue or other fast food outlet................ :idea:

otherwise I shall request a packed lunch from my kitchen staff <ok>

ROFL!!!

There is a cafe at the end of the service road called Jude's which does ace bacon butties and sausage sarnies etc. We will also have some snacks and refreshments on site, but no major cooked meals.

Tesco is 5 minutes away in the car to get sarnies etc and across the road is the Beehive Pub, adjoining the Holiday Inn Express which does really nice meals at good value. I particularly recommend the Hunter's Chicken and the Gammon.

we're about 5-6 minutes in the car from a Kentucky but I don't really know the fast food places cos I'm a good girl, on a strict diet so no junk food for moi!!