Topic locked

Re: Ruhr Championship (EPTC 5)

Postby Casey

HIGGNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What a performance this is, 6 months out and to win through 7 matches :bowdown:

he is surely going to be a threat in majors.

Postby Witz78

Congratulations Murphy on winning.

Your opponent shouldnt have been allowed in this tournament to play you so i declare you the legit winner.

Postby Bourne

66 up 67 on
But Murphy in, needs all blacks

Only gets a pink, Higgins will get another chance

Postby GJ

GROW UP WITZ YOU FOOL

At least if it was about a player smart supports he would stay true to himself you are just a muppet LOOKING FOR ATTENTION

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:someone pass the sickbag quick.....

im out of here before the lovefest begins

JOHN HIGGINS WINS 4-2

lets hope he will really be sick rofl

Postby Casey

He won the frames and deserves it, if Murphy was good enough he would have beaten a guy who has been out of the game for 6 months <ok>

Postby Bourne

Massive respect to John for this comeback, you can't underestimate just how good an achievement it is to get straight back to winning ways and against the top guys.

My hat is tipped

Postby Casey

Bourne wrote:Massive respect to John for this comeback, you can't underestimate just how good an achievement it is to get straight back to winning ways and against the top guys.

My hat is tipped

<ok> <ok> <ok> <ok> <ok>

Postby Witz78

GJtheaussiestud wrote:GROW UP WITZ YOU FOOL

At least if it was about a player smart supports he would stay true to himself you are just a muppet LOOKING FOR ATTENTION

no i aint looking for attention.

i never liked Higgins before i and i despise him more now

the tribunal decision stunk and i stand by that and always will.

Joke to see so many crawling out of the woodwork here claiming to be BIG Higgins fans, yous are the ones looking for attention more like.

Postby Roland

Actually me Casey and Bourne have always been Higgins fans albeit none of ours favourite player

Postby Casey

I would say Bazza will be rubbing his hands with delight, there are sure to be some headlines that follow this.

Postby Casey

case_master wrote:I would say Bazza will be rubbing his hands with delight, there are sure to be some headlines that follow this.

The result is a main headline on the BBC website.

Now there are many Higgins haters, however you can't deny the exposure this is now giving the game :bowdown:

Postby Bourne

Even more perfect since he beat Murphy in the final and Murphy has done MORE harm to snooker than Higgins has in recent weeks with some of the BS he's come out with. <ok>

Postby GrumpyMrDavros

Who says cheats never win ?

A bad day for snooker . I'm looking forward to seeing him play at the UK championship where real home grown fans will give him a piece of their mind

Postby Rocket_ron

GrumpyMrDavros wrote:Who says cheats never win ?

A bad day for snooker . I'm looking forward to seeing him play at the UK championship where real home grown fans will give him a piece of their mind

its not a bad day for snooker