Topic locked

Re: 2010 Roewe Shanghai Masters Predictions DISCUSSION TOPIC

Postby GJ

randam05 wrote:nope about 6th I think..better than me!

cheers i need matthew to win thsi tournament to have a chance of winning this title then

:ahh: :D

Postby PLtheRef

Table updated, some really wierd scoring yesterday with folk scoring high 30s and Sonny getting the top score of 42 out of 52.

We've got a new leader and a real fight on this year as just points seperate the top players - and I've never seen a leader slide from 1st to 15th so quickly.

Postby Rocket_ron

PLtheRef wrote:Table updated, some really wierd scoring yesterday with folk scoring high 30s and Sonny getting the top score of 42 out of 52.

We've got a new leader and a real fight on this year as just points seperate the top players - and I've never seen a leader slide from 1st to 15th so quickly.

yes the top 4 all have a point seperating them, its a close on this, i think monique will grab it

Postby Wildey

2-5 Jamie Burnett SCO v Andrew Higginson ENG
5-3 Stephen Maguire (S) SCO v Mark Davis ENG
5-3 Mark Williams (S) WAL v Graeme Dott (S) SCO
3-5 Allister Carter (S) ENG v Stuart Bingham ENG

ive had sod all right this morning <doh>

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:2-5 Jamie Burnett SCO v Andrew Higginson ENG
5-3 Stephen Maguire (S) SCO v Mark Davis ENG
5-3 Mark Williams (S) WAL v Graeme Dott (S) SCO
3-5 Allister Carter (S) ENG v Stuart Bingham ENG

ive had sod all right this morning <doh>

I know, thats how it goes sometimes

Postby randam05

ANYONE WHO MISSED TODAYS PLAY AT ALL...THE WILLIAMS MATCH IS BEING SHOWN ON EUROSPORT 1 RIGHT NOW UNTIL 9.20

put your table up

I may be wrong with my table but I will put the top few up

102 StalinESQ
102 Jadechelsea
101 Cleaver
100 Sonny
98 Johnlondontown
96 GJ
94 Monique
89 rocketron
89Kostasmad
88 wild
87 PLthe ref
86 randam05

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

StalinESQ wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:well well well

I'd like to see an OFFICIAL table before predicting. <ok>

Why, you surprised? Getting a touch of the old vertigo their stalin. Sit down mate, take it easy.

Postby Smart

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

Why, you surprised? Getting a touch of the old vertigo their stalin. Sit down mate, take it easy.

never surprised at being successful, it comes with being me................ <ok>

rocket_ron wrote:as much as i like Ramdam, and i think he is becoming the best poster of this forum, some of his points are wrong

As in points in the table randam posted? If so, do a quick calculation yourself & share your findings?

Postby Rocket_ron

rocket_ron wrote:as much as i like Ramdam, and i think he is becoming the best poster of this forum, some of his points are wrong

As in points in the table randam posted? If so, do a quick calculation yourself & share your findings?

havent got the time, but i know mine and wild are wrong

rocket_ron wrote:

Well as you know, they're sort of unofficial & he's ony having a bit of cráic so nothing to worry about.

Postby Rocket_ron

rocket_ron wrote:

Well as you know, they're sort of unofficial & he's ony having a bit of cráic so nothing to worry about.

i know, i like what he posts, im not having ago at him....just that smart wants to see the corect scores first before he predicts

Randam= :afro:

Postby Rocket_ron

rocket_ron wrote:

i know, i like what he posts, im not having ago at him....just that smart wants to see the corect scores first before he predicts

Randam= :afro:

Postby GJ

StalinESQ wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

never surprised at being successful, it comes with being me................ <ok>

<laugh>