Topic locked

Re: Shanghai Masters Semi Finals Discussion!!!!

Postby Roland

thetubberlad wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:FLUKES <cool>

Nothing funny about it. The integrity of our game is in shreds. A cancer.

<laugh>

afternoon tubber

Postby Wildey

5-2 in a best of 11 is the same as 4-1in a best of 9 if carter did it yesterday 3 down 4 to play why not selby today <ok>

Postby Roland

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Sonny wrote:that sounds like I'm admitting defeat, I'm not. He could only lay a similar snooker, he didn't have a free ball pot to go at and he would've been aiming to get the white where it was anyway, so why not put it back? Carter was lucky to land on the black.

he would have been better off putting the white near a balk pocket forcing carter to hit the balls clean with difficult cuing.

Easy to be wise after the event. Carter hit the black with the first attempt and was bloody close to doing the same with the second. It wasn't a nice shot to have to play. Also, had Selby's first attempt after that not finished 1mm short then it could have been a different story.

Relying on a Carter blobfest now. Could do with a century, then a close frame, then another century, then a comeback, then a century.

Jadechelsea said 6-5 didn't she? I wouldn't argue with her.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
Sonny wrote:that sounds like I'm admitting defeat, I'm not. He could only lay a similar snooker, he didn't have a free ball pot to go at and he would've been aiming to get the white where it was anyway, so why not put it back? Carter was lucky to land on the black.

he would have been better off putting the white near a balk pocket forcing carter to hit the balls clean with difficult cuing.

Easy to be wise after the event. Carter hit the black with the first attempt and was bloody close to doing the same with the second. It wasn't a nice shot to have to play. Also, had Selby's first attempt after that not finished 1mm short then it could have been a different story.

Relying on a Carter blobfest now. Could do with a century, then a close frame, then another century, then a comeback, then a century.

Jadechelsea said 6-5 didn't she? I wouldn't argue with her.

i was wise before the event and was right <ok>

Postby Tubberlad

Sonny wrote:
thetubberlad wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:FLUKES <cool>

Nothing funny about it. The integrity of our game is in shreds. A cancer.

<laugh>

afternoon tubber

Evening sonny <ok>

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Carter's getting everything in sight. Why couldn't he have played like this against Robbo in Sheffield?

it takes more than ability to win at the crucible.

Postby Wildey

tomorrow

carter odds on favorite feeling the heat on his neck he should win then collapses and burnett wins ??? :redneck:

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:
Sonny wrote:You've got an answer for everything haven't you?

most of them borrocks <laugh>

you should know you have perfected borrocks on line <ok>

Postby Roland

This is the sort of key frame to kick start such a recovery isn't it? Carter with a lead in full control. bullocks. Carter is too good at getting behind the yellow. Selby up rubbish creek without a paddle here now. Borrocks.