Topic locked

Re: live scores are alive ...

Postby GJ

IM IN SHOCK

:scared:

Postby Wildey

case_master wrote:Will they be on during the PTC?

CASE

IT BETTER LOL

Postby Casey

wildJONESEYE wrote:
case_master wrote:Will they be on during the PTC?

CASE

IT BETTER LOL

<laugh>

Postby GJ

To be air i think the ptc would gain some credibility if they had live scoring for them.

Its like for tennis

The atp have live scoring for all atp main tour events but dont always have live scoring for challenger tournaments.

so if the WSA want people to think the ptc is credible a good live scoring system is a solid base.

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:To be air i think the ptc would gain some credibility if they had live scoring for them.

Its like for tennis

The atp have live scoring for all atp main tour events but dont always have live scoring for challenger tournaments.

so if the WSA want people to think the ptc is credible a good live scoring system is a solid base.

LIVE IS ESSENTIAL FOR PTC

if they dont for that and do for 1 table WO then its a joke

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:To be air i think the ptc would gain some credibility if they had live scoring for them.

Its like for tennis

LIVE IS ESSENTIAL FOR PTC

if they dont for that and do for 1 table WO then its a joke

:clap: :afro:

Postby randam05

cause it isnt a worldsnooker association (wpbsa) tournament so they dont have any following of it. It is a matchroom organised and owned tournament..am i correct?

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:cause it isnt a worldsnooker association (wpbsa) tournament so they dont have any following of it. It is a matchroom organised and owned tournament..am i correct?

same man owns the blumming lot lol

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:
randam05 wrote:cause it isnt a worldsnooker association (wpbsa) tournament so they dont have any following of it. It is a matchroom organised and owned tournament..am i correct?

same man owns the blumming lot lol

i noticed the pl got a mention on the main world snooker site and before barry took over it didnt

so no reaosn why live scoring cant be done for it as well

Postby randam05

oh well i was right but now barry has taken over it does get a mention, never knew that.

Postby randam05

Alex0paul WC wrote:Why not have for the PL tomorrow too?

cause its a borrocks event <ok> :wave:

Have you given PL a chance? If you can..watch last nights play it was absoloutley amazing. The crowd was huge..Williams and selby was just a super match. Opening frame century second frame 86 then another century from williams. The atmosphere was incredible and the players loved it. I would like you to give it another chance. But if you have an you really dont like then I dont see how you can be a huge snooker fan.

Postby Smart

randam05 wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:Why not have for the PL tomorrow too?

cause its a borrocks event <ok> :wave:

Have you given PL a chance? If you can..watch last nights play it was absoloutley amazing. The crowd was huge..Williams and selby was just a super match. Opening frame century second frame 86 then another century from williams. The atmosphere was incredible and the players loved it. I would like you to give it another chance. But if you have an you really dont like then I dont see how you can be a huge snooker fan.

I watched intermittently last night - some of it was good but the last frame with ROS vs Ding was a joke. Saying no more for fear of causing world war three. But glad I had nothing riding on that match. I hate it that is why I do not comment on the PL thread. <ok> :wave:

Postby randam05

Were you there randam?

I was going to as its the nearest snooker has ever got to me! being about an hour from it. But had my league match and never got round to it. But you could see what the atmosphere was like from watching on tv.

Postby Roland

It was nice to see Mark Williams getting a lot of vocal support even if it was against Selby. My two favourite players.

Postby randam05

At one point he only potted a simple ball with the rest and the crowd went ballistic.. it was great.

Postby Roland

It's a shame it's taken this long for him to get such a reception. If everyone was like me he'd have had it during his peak years and all his major titles.

Postby randam05

I just love williams..his brilliant sense of humour, his way around the table, his shot selection, single ball potting and everything really.

Postby Bourne

I was thinking Williams must be one of very, very few players around today that seems to gain a lot of respect from just about every snooker fan, there aren't many.