Topic locked

Sorry about last night

Postby SnookerFan

I shouldn't have come online really. Bad back. Back living with mummy and daddy. Not really in a fine mood, then people start cancelling plans I'd had this week. Just got pissy.

Hope I didn't upset anyone. It won't happen again. We're here to watch snooker, not watch me. Just put it down to me being on my period. <ok>

Re: Sorry about last night

Postby Rocket_ron

SnookerFan wrote:I shouldn't have come online really. Bad back. Back living with mummy and daddy. Not really in a fine mood, then people start cancelling plans I'd had this week. Just got pissy.

Hope I didn't upset anyone. It won't happen again. We're here to watch snooker, not watch me. Just put it down to me being on my period. <ok>

<laugh> rofl
No worries <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

rocket_ron wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I shouldn't have come online really. Bad back. Back living with mummy and daddy. Not really in a fine mood, then people start cancelling plans I'd had this week. Just got pissy.

<laugh> rofl
No worries <ok>

Rocket Ron. :wave:

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

I don't feel you have anything to apologise about? You off loaded, that's all.

Don't be worrying. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:Don't be silly you muppet.

Yes Admin. Sorry Admin. :bowdown:

I am hopping a lift into town this morning, I am hoping that my favourite pub will let me have the snooker on over one day cricket. Being an office pub it gets busy at lunchtimes, but hopefully I'll be able to chat up the guvnor.

Postby Wildey

upset lol

no worries i found it funny <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:

upset lol

no worries i found it funny <laugh>

:bird:

rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Thompson Lykes wrote:I think you should have said you were being held hostage by Russian mafia and they forced you in to it. I would have believed you

In reality it was ALL Pat Mooney's fault. <laugh>