Topic locked

Has Bazza Done Hendo A Favour?

Postby Thompson Lykes

I know what the Essex motormouth has done has not been popular with everyone but could he have saved Hendry the Great's bacon.

There is a long way to go in this tournament, but Hendry has found it easy going this far. But would that have been the same in a first to five match.

How many times in recent years have we seen Hendry 3-1 or 4-1 up and blowing it because his concentration goes?

Now it's first to three, no intervals. Has Barry delivered a winning formula to Hendry when he needs it most?

Re: Has Bazza Done Hendo A Favour?

Postby Casey

Hendry could be one player to benefit, but then again he could easily go out in the next round. If he can get the next match under his belt he could really push on from there. I also reckon that Judd Trump could do well in this tournament, if he wins it he will be close to the 16.

Postby Wildey

No this is out of the blue

the amount of times over the last 2 seasons Hendry been 3-1 and 4-0 down at intervals ive lost count .....doesent matter the length of match you got to pot more balls and win more frames Hendry Recently has been very slow out of the Blocks so to win 6 frames without losing im very surprised.

Postby Smart

case_master wrote:Hendry could be one player to benefit, but then again he could easily go out in the next round. If he can get the next match under his belt he could really push on from there. I also reckon that Judd Trump could do well in this tournament, if he wins it he will be close to the 16.

Hendo/Trump- lover :love: