Topic locked

Re: 12Bet.com UK Championship Qualifying !!!!!!!!

Postby Roland

I hate it when you're waiting to play and the match you're waiting on has someone way behind and playing for snookers all the way till the pink is potted.

Postby GJ

JAMAICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:clap: :ahh:

liang pickers

<laugh> rofl

RORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Postby randam05

There isnt many good first round matches really..all the seeds should progress second round really.. will make for a better quality second round and further though.

Postby Alex0paul

Perry will be a relieved man as he just clings on to 32nd place unless one of Wallace, White, Joyce or Mcleod have a dream week.

Postby Witz78

randam05 wrote:There isnt many good first round matches really..all the seeds should progress second round really.. will make for a better quality second round and further though.

Rubbish mate, theres plenty of interesting and anticipated R1 matches. And no chance ALL the seeds will progress either. Theres at least a dozen good clashes in R1.

Ding Junhui v Matthew Stevens - This could be an upset, decent game in store if Stevens brings form
Mark Allen v Tom Ford - Can Allen finally show some form?

Marco Fu v Barry Hawkins - Could be a classic best of 17 battle
Ronnie O'Sullivan v Stuart Bingham - Should be routine, but is there such a thing as a boring Ronnie game?

Stephen Maguire v Ken Doherty - Good match, can Doherty roll back the years?
Mark Selby v Ricky Walden - Could be an explosive clash

Graeme Dott v Martin Gould - Another great clash of styles, hard to pick a winner
John Higgins v Stephen Lee - Eagerly anticipated return to big time action of Higgins, Lee needs a few wins to get back in the top 16 and all eyes will be on Higgins and ears on the crowds reaction

Ali Carter v Mark Joyce - Not the most attractive game, routine win for Ali surely?
Jamie Cope v Judd Trump - very exciting clash in prospect i feel between 2 of the younger talents.

Stephen Hendry v Jimmy White - Ultimate clash to capture publics imagination. Will this be the last chapter in their epic rivalry of the last quarter of a century?
Mark Williams v Mark Davis - Can Mark Davis continue his consistency and cause a proper shock?

Shaun Murphy v Patrick Wallace - a boring game, ill give you that.
Mark King v Ryan Day - Both in need of vital ranking points so all to play for

Peter Ebdon v Andrew Higginson - Ebdon should do what he has to do ;)
Neil Robertson v Rory McLeod - Robbo ought to win easy but you just never know....

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

sickpotter wrote:Glad to see Jimmy won, well done Jimmy :mosh2:

I could swear I read it was a FACT that Perry was gonna beat him...guess someone was confused and thought opinion was fact :john:

Ride the Bike Man. Pleasant news. :dance:

Postby Witz78

sickpotter wrote:Glad to see Jimmy won, well done Jimmy :mosh2:

I could swear I read it was a FACT that Perry was gonna beat him...guess someone was confused and thought opinion was fact :john:

<ok>

this board might go into meltdown during the Jimmy - Hendry match rofl

Ive already pledged that ill be nowhere near here during the match, i intend to fully focus on the match in hand and not get sidetracked by the adolescent antics of certain humanoids on here :no:

Postby Witz78

Alex0paul WC wrote:Perry will be a relieved man as he just clings on to 32nd place unless one of Wallace, White, Joyce or Mcleod have a dream week.

even if Wallace or Jimmy wins the UK they cant overhaul Perry <ok>

Postby Witz78

thetubberlad wrote:Ding v Stevens, Allen v Ford, Maguire v Doherty, Selby v Walden, Dott v Gould, Cope v Trump, Hendry v White... all games I'll really look forward to

take it you forgot HIGGINS V LEE :john:

Postby Casey

Alex0paul WC wrote:You can just imagine Jimmy beating Hendry and thus knocking him out of the top 16

He has a 2000 cushion, it would need more than a first round loss to knock him out.

Postby gallantrabbit

Strange post fan...

Little tribute to Jim. What a win. I know Joe hasn't had a good season, but he's still a name up there and Jimmy had to believe.
He was beginning to let it slip, but dug in and won through.
The enthusiasm this man has for the game is unmeasurable and he's a wonderful ambassador which is one of the many reasons people love him. His game is not what it was, but he can still turn it on in spells and those who repeatedly call for him (and Davis etc) to retire should be ashamed of themselves.
Jim need to forget all the hype and nostalgia this next game will bring and dig in more and play the balls. He's got a decent chance though Hendry is favourite in my eyes.
Come on Jim, set the rest of your season up, play hit and run, keep yer bonce down and bring it home.
Jimmy :bowdown:

Postby GJ

case_master wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:You can just imagine Jimmy beating Hendry and thus knocking him out of the top 16

He has a 2000 cushion, it would need more than a first round loss to knock him out.

hendo will win easy despite joseph being in dire form he pushed him all the way

a cruise for hendo in to round 2 :ahh:

Postby Roland

Sonny wrote:
aussiewild wrote:
Sonny wrote:I would fancy Jimmy to beat Hendry at Telford. It was the occasion and not the opponent that got to Jimmy in 1992 and 1994 in my opinion, he proved it in 1998.

Wenbo and Bory have only played 4 frames when the others are just about finishing. That says Bory is controlling play to me.

jimmy got no hope in hell mate .

bookmarked

I literally bookmarked it and just found it again :redneck:

Hendry won 9-8

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:
Sonny wrote:
aussiewild wrote:
Sonny wrote:I would fancy Jimmy to beat Hendry at Telford. It was the occasion and not the opponent that got to Jimmy in 1992 and 1994 in my opinion, he proved it in 1998.

Wenbo and Bory have only played 4 frames when the others are just about finishing. That says Bory is controlling play to me.

jimmy got no hope in hell mate .

bookmarked

I literally bookmarked it and just found it again :redneck:

Hendry won 9-8

rofl

dont bother when i say these things im always right you only clog up ur bookmarks <ok>