Topic locked

Re: The Ladbrokes Mobile Masters Final Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby Witz78

Tubberlad wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Very well done Ding Junhui. You can see what a great player he has become.

But he still has to prove himself in the Crucible. He has yet to get to the Quaters.

Well that was the Masters 2011 - it was strange tournament and the quality was often lacking. But Ding is a deserving winner.

It was a poor event in truth, but Ding was by far and a way the best player :)

YOU INTERCOURSING MORONIC PIECE OF rubbish ON MY SHOE, YOU KNOW JACK rubbish ABOUT THE GAME YOU CRETIN.

thats what Wild would think about you saying it was a poor tourny, it was great as far as he was concerned so cos he said so it must be true <doh>

Postby Wildey

tubber i thought it was a brilliant event from first ball to last ball ok the final was a let down being 10-4 in the end but ding played well and that 11th frame turned the match on it head ding looked dead in that frame and had it gone 6-5 it could have been different but Ding showed real balls to re focus and took it out impresively it has to be said.....

i think this season so far has been a brilliant season best for a long long time if im honest and having the likes of Ding and Robertson at the top winning majors can only be good for the sport.

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:tubber i thought it was a brilliant event from first ball to last ball ok the final was a let down being 10-4 in the end but ding played well and that 11th frame turned the match on it head ding looked dead in that frame and had it gone 6-5 it could have been different but Ding showed real balls to re focus and took it out impresively it has to be said.....

i think this season so far has been a brilliant season best for a long long time if im honest and having the likes of Ding and Robertson at the top winning majors can only be good for the sport.

:bowdown: <cool>

Postby Tubberlad

Witz wrote:YOU INTERCOURSING MORONIC PIECE OF rubbish ON MY SHOE, YOU KNOW JACK rubbish ABOUT THE GAME YOU CRETIN.

<laugh> good impression...

I remember him calling Rocket a 'bastard blood you cretin' <laugh> very funny to see a mix and match of random swear words to culminate in a senseless statement

Postby Tubberlad

Wild wrote:tubber i thought it was a brilliant event from first ball to last ball ok the final was a let down being 10-4 in the end but ding played well and that 11th frame turned the match on it head ding looked dead in that frame and had it gone 6-5 it could have been different but Ding showed real balls to re focus and took it out impresively it has to be said.....

I didn't think it was a brilliant tournament, but it has been a brilliant season no doubt. And it's great to see the two most promising players winning tournaments <ok>

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Very well done Ding Junhui. You can see what a great player he has become.

But he still has to prove himself in the Crucible. He has yet to get to the Quaters.

Well that was the Masters 2011 - it was strange tournament and the quality was often lacking. But Ding is a deserving winner.

It was a poor event in truth, but Ding was by far and a way the best player :)

YOU INTERCOURSING MORONIC PIECE OF rubbish ON MY SHOE, YOU KNOW JACK rubbish ABOUT THE GAME YOU CRETIN.

thats what Wild would think about you saying it was a poor tourny, it was great as far as he was concerned so cos he said so it must be true <doh>

go and buck yourself theres a good cretinus wallyish moronic pin end ;)

Postby Witz78

Tubberlad wrote:

I didn't think it was a brilliant tournament, but it has been a brilliant season no doubt. And it's great to see the two most promising players winning tournaments <ok>

Trumps time will come soon too. <ok>

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:

in 10 years maybe

Postby Tubberlad

Witz78 wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:

Meh, nice little player, but I don't know.

Postby Wildey

my bloody laptop froze during the interval couldnt do anything with the thing so i put a hammer through it :grrr:

no only joking i switched it off :)

anyway i got the final table ready to go up <ok>

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:my bloody laptop froze during the interval couldnt do anything with the thing so i put a hammer through it :grrr:

no only joking i switched it off :)

anyway i got the final table ready to go up <ok>

Can't wait to see who won, the suspense is killing me :excited:

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:

in 10 years maybe

Robbo has another 3-4 years at the top max <ok>

Trump is the future :bowdown:

Postby Tubberlad

GJ wrote:i liked how marco was mannerly in not sulking and leaving the presentation early shows his class

Lets face it though, been an infinitely more boring night than the edgey-fest we had last year :D

Postby Wildey

Tubberlad wrote:
GJ wrote:i liked how marco was mannerly in not sulking and leaving the presentation early shows his class

Lets face it though, been an infinitely more boring night than the edgey-fest we had last year :D

in the end yes but unbelievably that 11th frame alone was worth the admission fee tonight.

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
dont watch then <ok>

go to the gym or sort out getting moved out of your parents instead :D

I probably will. Boxing has Prizefighter on Sky Sports on Saturdy Night. (Another Hearn-ism.) I haven't decided which one to watch yet. If any.

Postby SnookerFan

What? I thought the final was a classic, until Ding ran away with it a bit after Fu won his 4th frame. Cor, if I like a match and Wild disagrees, maybe I should get therapy. <laugh>

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:
jojo wrote:john parrot is an idiot never liked him too sly for my liking

i remember a time back in the early nineties during a match against tony knowles he used the miss rule to his advantage he missed escaping from a snooker the balls werent repositioned properly and he actually potted the ball

sure the referee and knowles have to take some responsibility but where was the sportsmanship from parrot ? i also didnt like his antics against davis at the worlds 4 years ago when the red was over the pocket in the deciding frame and he was on a colour and attempted to pot the red nominating black then in the post match interview he said he was trying to remove the red

blatant cheating agianst the nugget

<doh>

yeh i was at that and remember making a mini commotion in the crowd cos i was saying "parakeet" to my mates and people were looking round.

A disgrace he did it and a disgrace he then admitted to it,

never did like Parrott, up himself and not a man of the people at all

Very dislikable guy :idea:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:

What? I thought the final was a classic, until Ding ran away with it a bit after Fu won his 4th frame. Cor, if I like a match and Wild disagrees, maybe I should get therapy. <laugh>

i liked the match up to the MSI But then at the end there was no tension there had it been 7-5 not 8-4 then it could have gone close.

looking at the score it looks one sided but in truth it wasent just one or 2 frames difference and it could have gone to the wire.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:There was hardly any tension all week, hence why so many peeps thought it was poor. :)

I thought I noticed some sexual tension between Stephen Hendry and Hazel Irvine.

that was over pretty quick, almost as quick as Hendos match............................the result of that tension reliever to be revealed in 8 months and 25 days :)

Postby Wildey

what i will say the atmosphere at the Wembley Arena doesn't come through like it did at the conference centre or the Crucible. i think the venue has a lot to do with atmosphere and not the matches.

had you played those matches at the crucible i bet there would have been a different perspective on them.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:what i will say the atmosphere at the Wembley Arena doesn't come through like it did at the conference centre or the Crucible. i think the venue has a lot to do with atmosphere and not the matches.

had you played those matches at the crucible i bet there would have been a different perspective on them.

Unfortunately, I only went to The Conference Centre once. The last year they had it there. Re-watching old footage made me fall in love with the arena, it was so picturesque. RIP WCC. :sad: