Topic locked

Re: Our 2010 WC Pics

Postby Casey

StalinESQ wrote:Ah that would be why he looked at bit puzzled/blank. <ok>

Yeah Brian is the season ticket holder - he is also going to the world cup in South Africa....... lucky git.

If your ever talking to him again say big Joe's club but he wouldn't know me by name anyway.

A season ticket....how much does one of those bad boys cost??

Postby Smart

case_master wc wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:Ah that would be why he looked at bit puzzled/blank. <ok>

Yeah Brian is the season ticket holder - he is also going to the world cup in South Africa....... lucky git.

If your ever talking to him again say big Joe's club but he wouldn't know me by name anyway.

A season ticket....how much does one of those bad boys cost??

think its something like £650 each year, but its a closed shop......... not sure what the deal is when the old uns start dying off :huh:

Postby The Cueist

:D MOMBASSA to you all :D Them pics was a blur for both myself and Grolsch loving MrStalinESQ trainee pool hustler ;) <cool> .
,But what a thrill to meet two top players just like that.

They were both as cool as you like and had time for us both,The night was a top one and i have now got the bug for the Crucible. <cool>

I think i was a tad tipsy as i smoke more ganja than i do drinking these days,Mr StalinESQ is a livewire and great company and we had a good crack,A memorable night even though i looked shitfaced. <laugh> <cool>

Postby Wildey

what i like about Today i get to look through the forum on threads ive missed out on due to matches being wall to wall

getting a chance now to see these pics at last lol

Postby Monique

No. If you were a deaf person you'd think he was the loser... ;) really.

Postby Monique

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Monique wrote:April 26 - morning sessions
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5 ... 25225039fe

Mon do you mind if i print some picture of Hendry i want to throw Darts at it ;)

You should have mercy of your hero Wild. Now seriously he looked a broken man this morning. I don't know how much is actually true about the talks of him retiring, but looking at him in his chair there, I must say, I wouldn't be surprised.

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
Monique wrote:April 26 - morning sessions
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5 ... 25225039fe

Mon do you mind if i print some picture of Hendry i want to throw Darts at it ;)

You should have mercy of your hero Wild. Now seriously he looked a broken man this morning. I don't know how much is actually true about the talks of him retiring, but looking at him in his chair there, I must say, I wouldn't be surprised.

at times it reminded me of Alex Higgins in 1990 he changed his mind but i think if hendry sais it that will be it no going back so i hope he doesn't say it straight away thinks about what he wants but it wouldnt surprise me if he sais it there and then through frustration.

you and susy will be there to catch the moment if it happens.

Postby Roland

I thought you were getting an early night!

Postby Monique

Hoped for that ... Ding and Murphy had other ideas though! ;)

Postby Bourne

Monique wrote:Hoped for that ... Ding and Murphy had other ideas though! ;)

What was Ding's body language like at the presser ? The photos seem like he took the defeat okay ...

Postby Monique

Bourne wrote:
Monique wrote:Hoped for that ... Ding and Murphy had other ideas though! ;)

What was Ding's body language like at the presser ? The photos seem like he took the defeat okay ...

Well that was interesting to watch actually. Ding looked OK when he was interviewed by the brit journos but he looked quite downbeat when interviewed by the chinese later on. Of course I have no idea what questions they put through to him and what he answered. Murphy later had a few rather harsh words for the chinese media, not rude but just plain blunt. He told them that there was much too much pressure on the young man and that he should be given a break and allowed to develop without having to cope with unfair pressure.