Topic locked

Re: German Masters... looking forward to this one?

Postby randam05

Bourne wrote:
randam05 wrote:

I was...

Until the cameramen decided they couldnt set up the cameras in a whole day!

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Well no-one really cares about these wildcard matches anyway, proper action will be go go go tomorrow :afro:

to be honest Lisowski v Brecel is more appealing than Ding v Stevens.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:Well no-one really cares about these wildcard matches anyway, proper action will be go go go tomorrow :afro:

:redneck:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:

i agree <ok>

:eek: :eek:

**************JUST FALLEN OFF A CHAIR IN DISBELIEF?****************

rofl

Postby likelylad

On eurosport i heard the commentators with Brecels manager talking about Brecel some weeks ago. It was disgusting as if he was already world champion and will be before he is 18. The hype is so overdone and appalling (like Trump before) i really hope he wont get anywhere in his career! Overrated git!

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:

i agree <ok>

Postby GJ

likelylad wrote:On eurosport i heard the commentators with Brecels manager talking about Brecel some weeks ago. It was disgusting as if he was already world champion and will be before he is 18. The hype is so overdone and appalling (like Trump before) i really hope he wont get anywhere in his career! Overrated git!

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:

i agree <ok>

:wave: :ahh:

Postby Witz78

[quote="likelylad"]On eurosport i heard the commentators with Brecels manager talking about Brecel some weeks ago. It was disgusting as if he was already world champion and will be before he is 18. The hype is so overdone and appalling (like Trump before) i really hope he wont get anywhere in his career! Overrated git!

[quote]

Snooker needs the Lisowskis, Trumps, Brecels, Michael Whites, TT's etc of this world to rise to the top to herald a bright new dawn <ok>

the hype with Brecel and Trump before him was more than justified and hopefully they both fulfil their potential and reach the very top and win a few World Titles.

Postby Wildey

likelylad wrote:just read Brecel lost 5-2! Great! Has he ever won an official match, apart from the belgium championships hahahaha

christ give the guy a chance hes not even a pro yet.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
likelylad wrote:just read Brecel lost 5-2! Great! Has he ever won an official match, apart from the belgium championships hahahaha

christ give the guy a chance hes not even a pro yet.

And yet, his matches are still more appealing then the current Masters champion. <laugh> I wonder if he gets the same attention in Belgium that Ding does in China.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
randam05 wrote:URGENT

why is snooker not screening on eurosport today? ordered the other day to watch the snooker from wednesday to sunday and its not on..just shitty skiing and showjumping? whats going on? unless its on eurosport HD today?

It's on Eurosport 2, you fanny.

<laugh> :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
randam05 wrote:URGENT

why is snooker not screening on eurosport today? ordered the other day to watch the snooker from wednesday to sunday and its not on..just shitty skiing and showjumping? whats going on? unless its on eurosport HD today?

It's on Eurosport 2, you fanny.

<laugh> :wave:

:rude: :bum: