Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 15 Discussion !!

Postby GJ

king.kauto wrote:ah, didnt know that was automatic. hes a cocksuking feather plucker bellend bastard

:baby: <laugh> :grrr:

Postby GJ

wheelsofsteel wrote:you couldn't miss frame balls like that tonight against Willie Thorne never mind John Higgins

big-time player won

Clearly

BOHE :hatoff: <cool>

Postby Casey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Casey wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:It's the quarter all over again.

Huh?

Ronnie was 8-5 ahead but Higgins catches him and pulls away in the end after Ronnie missed some chances in the final session.

Ah I get you. At 8-5 down to Ronnie and 9-5 down to Williams he went up a couple of gears.....some of the clearances. That ability puts so much pressure on the other players.

Postby GJ

vodkadiet wrote:YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN HIGGINS MBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

hard luck on the bet losing your money

:hatoff:

Postby vodkadiet

GJ wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN HIGGINS MBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

hard luck on the bet losing your money

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby Casey

GrumpyMrDavros wrote:Higgins has won but snooker has seen a maajor defeat

Thankfully I'll be working tomorrow and next week noon till 10pm . I'd feel physically sick having to watch Higgins claim a fourth world title

Don't write off Trump just yet. I know Higgins is one of the greatest ever but Judd won't let that phase him.

Postby GJ

DavieMac wrote:What a bucking choke MJW >-( . Should've seen another frame.

Well played Higgins. Shame the final will be recked by flowers complaining about the death of snooker :gag:

Postby Caledonian Craig

Bourne wrote:Trump vs Higgins, newcomer vs legend <ok> Nice battle of the ages

Should be a classic. It is also a final that could usher in a new era of dominance as if Judd Trump wins it could set him on his way to be a multiple world champion as he'd already have the scalp of modern day legend John Higgins on the biggest stage - a massive psychological step forward for him. A win for John Higgins would put him out there alone on four world titles in the modern era which would be a massive achievement. Close to call and it depends how the frames pan out but I have a sneaky feeling Judd Trump is destined to win. He has potted superbly and I have been impressed by all facets of his game whilst John Higgins hasn't looked as bullet proof as he has in the past missing shots you don't expect him to miss. He'll need to cut that out in the final and his safety be top drawer otherwise Trump will have a field day. Either way it should be enthralling.

Postby jojo

rubbish ending mark threw it away

higgins level not what it was a few years ago he relying too much on the other players making mistakes

before i though judd wouldnt have had a chance against him but after watching the final two sessions of the trump and ding match judd definitely has a chance i would say it probably 50 50 for the good of snooker judd has to win otherwise the game will lose some loyal fans

yet again he bringing his father up in public he wants public sympathy but it cut no ice with me and other fans that are out there

Postby GJ

hard luck williams

should be better final with him not in it though

hard luck wild and sonny as well