Topic locked

Right, I'm off.

Postby SnookerFan

I got to be at London Victoria for 8:30am tomorrow, and I am going to jump on a coach for Sheffield. Arriving Midday. Take in the atmosphere, see the end of both sessions of the semis, stay overnight in a hotel, and then it's the main event. The Final.

:bowdown:

My one last ambition left as a snooker fan. See a Crucible Final that doesn't feature Ronnie O'Sullivan. Over the next few days I accomplish this. I've had to listen to your stories of going to The Crucible. Now, finally, I get my turn to weave myself into Crucible history once more.

Goodbye for now, friends. :wave:

Re: Right, I'm off.

Postby GJ

:hatoff: :wave:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I got to be at London Victoria for 8:30am tomorrow, and I am going to jump on a coach for Sheffield. Arriving Midday. Take in the atmosphere, see the end of both sessions of the semis, stay overnight in a hotel, and then it's the main event. The Final.

My one last ambition left as a snooker fan. See a Crucible Final that doesn't feature Ronnie O'Sullivan. Over the next few days I accomplish this. I've had to listen to your stories of going to The Crucible. Now, finally, I get my turn to weave myself into Crucible history once more.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Postby Roland

Have fun, may see you there

Postby Tubberlad

Enjoy mate, I hope you get a better final than your last one <ok>

Postby GJ

Tubberlad wrote:Enjoy mate, I hope you get a better final than your last one <ok>

when was that ?

Postby Tubberlad

GJ wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:Enjoy mate, I hope you get a better final than your last one <ok>

when was that ?

Ronnie - Carter

Postby GJ

Tubberlad wrote:
GJ wrote:

when was that ?

Ronnie - Carter

poor boy that was a shocker :-(

knew the result before a ball was potted in that one

Postby wheelsofsteel

SnookerFan wrote:I got to be at London Victoria for 8:30am tomorrow, and I am going to jump on a coach for Sheffield. Arriving Midday. Take in the atmosphere, see the end of both sessions of the semis, stay overnight in a hotel, and then it's the main event. The Final.

down in time for the replay of the wedding :happy:

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:
GJ wrote:

when was that ?

Ronnie - Carter

poor boy that was a shocker :-(

knew the result before a ball was potted in that one

<laugh>

POOR CARTER :baby:

Postby GJ

carter was in great form till the final

then he rolled over and had his belly tickled by his master

pathetic farce

Postby Tubberlad

GJ wrote:carter was in great form till the final

then he rolled over and had his belly tickled by his master

pathetic farce

that was no final, it was a coronation.

Postby GJ

Ronnie would still have won but old Perry would have at least put up more of a fight

if only that mobile hadnt went off on perry was on a crucial shot in the semi final

:-(

Postby randam05

Oooo you lucky bugger! Have a nice time and PM when you return <ok> Ill be looking out for you <laugh>

Postby Witz78

have fun discussing snooker with that bumboy who works in the hotel after the end of the evening sessions :limp:

GET OUT AND ENJOY YOURSELF

LET YOUR HAIR DOWN

GET ON THE DANCEFLOOR

Postby sundaygirl

Michaela on Twitter:
Well 1st night in my own bed - forgot how lovely it is! Had a panic when I woke up in the night to find someone cuddling me though! Lmao

Poor SnookerFan looks like the love of his life is back in Scotland so wont be scoring the final.

Postby wheelsofsteel

sundaygirl wrote:Michaela on Twitter:
Well 1st night in my own bed - forgot how lovely it is! Had a panic when I woke up in the night to find someone cuddling me though! Lmao

Poor SnookerFan looks like the love of his life is back in Scotland so wont be scoring the final.

and neither will he - but we always knew that

Postby sundaygirl

randam05 wrote:Oooo you lucky bugger! Have a nice time and PM when you return <ok> Ill be looking out for you <laugh>

He texted to say he was wearing a Michaela Tabb :love: T-Shirt hehe but I didn't spot him. Will try again today, but the snooker is too damn distracting can't keep my eye on the audience :chuckle:

Postby Smart

sundaygirl wrote:
randam05 wrote:Oooo you lucky bugger! Have a nice time and PM when you return <ok> Ill be looking out for you <laugh>

He texted to say he was wearing a Michaela Tabb :love: T-Shirt hehe but I didn't spot him. Will try again today, but the snooker is too damn distracting can't keep my eye on the audience :chuckle:

eyes peeled and looking today :win: :wave: <ok>

Postby randam05

sundaygirl wrote:

rofl Thats excellent, I will look out for him now. haha

Postby Witz78

randam05 wrote:
sundaygirl wrote:

hell prob be out in Tudor Square or at the bookies instead <doh>

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:
randam05 wrote:
sundaygirl wrote:

hell prob be out in Tudor Square or at the bookies instead <doh>

Chatting up drunken tramps outside :limp:

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:Have fun, may see you there

You know, you look nothing like your avatar. rofl

Postby sundaygirl

SnookerFan wrote:
Sonny wrote:Have fun, may see you there

You know, you look nothing like your avatar. rofl

To be fair he looks more like his than you look like yours :chuckle:

Postby SnookerFan

It was close, but I think Higgins vs Trump edged it. rofl