Topic locked

Re: *Championship League WINNERS GROUP 2010 FINAL: FU vs ALLEN*

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:
case_master wc wrote:GSM Fu. Its one thing to lose but in such a crule way I can see this having such a bad effect on the rest of Allens season. Plus we now have to watch Fu in the league

jinxers are out in force,

yup see earlier posts from case and bourne <doh>

Re: *Championship League WINNERS GROUP 2010 FINAL: FU vs ALLEN*

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:
case_master wc wrote:Na he will be on 60+ before he has to do anything difficult <ok>

i don't think Hearn will have wanted Fu to come through

PL is used to having rubbish entrants - and being a rubbish contest it is well suited <ok>

and andy goldstones dont forget him lol

Re: *Championship League - RIP SNOOKER*

Postby Casey

Credit to Fu he has taken his chances really well so fair play, its hard to say a bad word about him to be honest

Postby Wildey

case_master wc wrote:94 and a 100+ to finish it off, not much anybody could do about that.

yes win 3-0 before he made them <ok>

Postby Roland

Great break from Fu in the last frame. It goes to show how important the mental side of the game is and that it's not just about potting balls. Can't complain about Fu being in the PL because he's there by rights but I wonder how Hearn feels about this because he's not the best shot clock player and he's not a player the public would go out of their way to watch.

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:
case_master wc wrote:Allen sitting texting away in the background <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

probably ordering a take-away or three <ok>

a chinese just took him away lol

Postby Casey

No bother to him, standing texting away whilst the camera on. Fair play to Fu although it really should have been Mark.