Re: The Missing Vowels Quiz!

Postby SnookerEd25

New…

Newt…

Newt Hat

No, sorry. This one is harder than the Civil Service exam :sad:

Postby Juddernaut88

Dan-cat wrote:The standard Judder's vacillation between ridiculously easy and impenetrably hard.

Does it really matter? I make an effort to post a question bang on time consistently and keep the quiz flowing. Instead of you "moaning" about it being too easy. It would be highly appreciated if you could actually answer this properly and keep things moving.

Postby Dan-cat

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:The standard Judder's vacillation between ridiculously easy and impenetrably hard.

Does it really matter? I make an effort to post a question bang on time consistently and keep the quiz flowing. Instead of you "moaning" about it being too easy. It would be highly appreciated if you could actually answer this properly and keep things moving.

i'm not being very serious, but we need a clue for the end bit!

Postby SnookerEd25

Guys, I think we really need to knuckle down and sort this out. Maybe work on a word each?

I’ll take word 4, which I think is ‘showy’

Postby Juddernaut88

Nope. Let's say a player makes a 60 odd break. The other players clears with 65. Some of us then say this on the forum.

Postby Juddernaut88

FFS, think we really need to consider banning people from quizzes that deliberately avoid answering questions properly.

Postby SnookerEd25

It’s an election year. Surely one of the partys will be adopting this to lead their manifesto?

Postby McManusFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:It’s an election year. Surely one of the partys will be adopting this to lead their manifesto?

Tough on quiz fixing, tough on the causes of quiz fixing.

Postby SnookerEd25

Good Lord, Phil; now Prop says it, it’s obvious <doh>