A bucket of chicken wings :chin:

rofl no

It is snooker related.

Re: The Missing Vowels Quiz!

Postby James Bentley

Prop wrote:My form

CNGCRSSVRYSHTNDFLNGLKLLNVRGTMYGMBCK

Cueing across every shot and feeling like I'll never get my game back

Don't worry, I'm sure it's temporary. One day soon you'll make some seemingly insignificant change - or something will just click - and you'll be playing better than ever.

Postby Prop

James Bentley wrote:
Prop wrote:My form

CNGCRSSVRYSHTNDFLNGLKLLNVRGTMYGMBCK

Cueing across every shot and feeling like I'll never get my game back

Don't worry, I'm sure it's temporary. One day soon you'll make some seemingly insignificant change - or something will just click - and you'll be playing better than ever.

I hope you’re right mate. I know form can be really sporadic in snooker, but I’m starting to see a pattern recently: rubbish > toilet facility > shitterer.

Over to you :hatoff:

Postby James Bentley

From the mouth of everyone's favourite player directly into your brain, once heard, never forgotten:

MCLWNYLLLWYSSMSMLYLLNVRSMFRWN

Postby James Bentley

Juddernaut88 wrote:I am a clown, you'll always see me smile. You'll never see me frown.

Correct! It is of course from Peter's timeless hit* record, "I Am A Clown", surely one of the most important records in the history of music and truly one of the platters that matter.

* not actually a hit in any recognizable sense of the word

Postby James Bentley

Ebdon is the fastest player in the world!

Perhaps it could come true if there's a zombie apocalypse which Ebdon avoids because he's practising spiritual and energy healing on top of a mountain somewhere.

Postby Juddernaut88

James Bentley wrote:Ebdon is the fastest player in the world!

Perhaps it could come true if there's a zombie apocalypse which Ebdon avoids because he's practising spiritual and energy healing on top of a mountain somewhere.

Correct :hatoff:

Postby James Bentley

Related question:

WHDYTHNKWLLHVTHFSTSTSHTTMNGRPNFTHCHMPSHPLG?

You must also give your answer in the missing vowels format.

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:
James Bentley wrote:Ebdon is the fastest player in the world!

Correct :hatoff:

Ebdon was pretty fast early on his career as it happens. Definitely nothing like the Ebdon we know now during the ponytail years.

Postby Prop

James Bentley wrote:Related question:

JCKSNPG

Postby James Bentley

Prop wrote:

JCKSNPG

I'm afraid that's not correct. JCKSNPGWSNGRPTWNTYTW.

Postby Dan-cat

Prop. I'm the same when I resume pool after some time off.

These are the things I check and implement: Longer backswing and longer pause (I find the muscle memory from this is quickly forgotten, but builds back after a couple of sessions) and am I following through/accelerating properly? Balls start going in.

Simple building blocks. And I know you are a much better player than me, but that doesn't mean my tips can't help :-P

Postby Prop

Dan-cat wrote:Prop. I'm the same when I resume pool after some time off.

These are the things I check and implement: Longer backswing and longer pause (I find the muscle memory from this is quickly forgotten, but builds back after a couple of sessions) and am I following through/accelerating properly? Balls start going in.

Simple building blocks. And I know you are a much better player than me, but that doesn't mean my tips can't help :-P

Thanks man :-) And it doesn’t matter who is theoretically ‘better’, knowledge is knowledge and we’ve all got a different flavour of wisdom to share.

It’s frustrating because I actually played better on my first game back after lockdown, after months and months of not playing. I’ve had a few games since, played pretty well the time after that, but since then it’s all gone Pete Tong.

Snooker is such a fickle and unpredictable mistress. But I’m no less in love with her, despite this crash of form!

Postby Prop

Btw that’s good advice. Near the end of yesterday’s session I made a conscious effort to accelerate smoothly through the white, and things improved a little. There’s definitely some sort of alignment thing going on as well, though.

Postby James Bentley

Well, the question has now been answered and the answer was, as expected, JDDTRMP. Chengdufan was closest with NTHNHMLTN, because he did at least have a player from the right GRP but it was the WRNGN.

Now somebody post the question and let's move this thing on.

Postby Prop

Who do you think will have the fastest shot time in group one of the Championship League.

Postby James Bentley

Prop wrote:Who do you think will have the fastest shot time in group one of the Championship League.

is of course correct! But I think everyone knew that already.

Postby Prop

Dan-cat wrote:can sean murphy continue his otherworldly long potting into this season?

So close!