Post a reply

Re: The Missing Vowels Quiz!

Postby Prop

rekoons wrote:Woohoo!

Cnhplthjmpsht?

Assuming you’re questionably classing Y as a vowel…

Can he play the jump shot?

Postby rekoons

Correct assumption AND correct answer!

Tony drago on trumps pool adventure.

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:Can the duke of Dubai become the king of...........

Atlantic City

Postby Prop

Iranu steals it! CONTROVERSY!

Will Judders be SCNDLSD?!

Postby Juddernaut88

Think going forward Iranu should answer the whole thing properly to avoid controversy.

Postby Iranu

I’d be more than happy for Judders to complete it and take the win, that’s why I don’t answer the whole thing

Postby Juddernaut88

Iranu is showing great sportsmanship :hatoff: He deserves to be given the benefit of the doubt on this occasion.

Postby Prop

Very sporting of you both. I’ll settle this by handing the initiative to the first of either Judders or Iranu that solves this:

LSCLLN

Postby Iranu

Come on Judders, I know the answer but cba to set a question!

Postby Prop

Iranu is correct! I was indeed talking about his loose colon.

All yours <ok>

Postby SnookerEd25

Prop wrote:Iranu is correct! I was indeed talking about his loose colon.

All yours <ok>

pmsl

:lol: rofl

Masterful manipulation of the boy Iranu :clap:

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:Iranu is correct :)

Can’t be, look at the clue and my answer again

Postby Iranu

For buck’s sake.

It’s Leo Scullion.

JDDRSSHLDHVKNWNTHT

Postby Iranu

rekoons wrote:judders should have known that

Was so careless at this level!

Postby Juddernaut88

Judders is only somewhat "intelligent" when it comes to snooker knowledge, football knowledge, Cricket and Music, when it comes to things such as missing vowels, general knowledge and solving things he is pretty mediocre to say the least.

This is why I would be no good on Mastermind, yes I probably would do well on my chosen subject i.e. snooker, football but I would be completely garbage on the general knowledge questions.

Postby rekoons

Juddernaut88 wrote:Judders is only somewhat "intelligent" when it comes to snooker knowledge, football knowledge, Cricket and Music, when it comes to things such as missing vowels, general knowledge and solving things he is pretty mediocre to say the least.

This is why I would be no good on Mastermind, yes I probably would do well on my chosen subject i.e. snooker, football but I would be completely garbage on the general knowledge questions.

incorrect

Postby Juddernaut88

rekoons wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Judders is only somewhat "intelligent" when it comes to snooker knowledge, football knowledge, Cricket and Music, when it comes to things such as missing vowels, general knowledge and solving things he is pretty mediocre to say the least.

incorrect

STFU

Postby HappyCamper

Juddernaut88 wrote:
rekoons wrote:

incorrect

STFU

U is a vowel. Should be STF.

Postby rekoons

HappyCamper wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
rekoons wrote:

incorrect

STFU

U is a vowel. Should be STF.

<laugh>