Post a reply

Re: The Missing Vowels Quiz!

Postby James Bentley

Juddernaut88 wrote:type of shot occasionally played:

htndhp

Always my favourite when in a tricky snooker - hit and hope!

Postby Juddernaut88

James Bentley wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:type of shot occasionally played:

htndhp

Always my favourite when in a tricky snooker - hit and hope!

Correct :hatoff:

Postby Prop

Dan-cat wrote:Phone Lando Calrissian

Just phoned him. He was a bit busy but he told me to mention phenolic resin, and he says hi :-)

Postby Prop

Pretty sure the correct answer is in my reply to Dan. Just need James to confirm :-)

Postby James Bentley

Sorry Prop, must have missed this. It is indeed phenolic resin, the substance from which modern snooker balls are made.

Postby Prop

James Bentley wrote:Me And The Table

Correct. Hendry’s autobiography, of course <ok>

Postby Prop

SnookerEd25 wrote:MY NEED TO HIT A BLUE :chin:

Whatever you do…

Postby Juddernaut88

I hit the blue off a break off shot yesterday. I wasn't impressed but no damage was done!

Postby Prop

Six pounds and ten shillings. This is what Joe Davis won in the first WC, and he bought the famous trophy with it.

Postby James Bentley

Prop wrote:Six pounds and ten shillings. This is what Joe Davis won in the first WC, and he bought the famous trophy with it.

Correct of course!

Postby Prop

James Bentley wrote:
Prop wrote:Six pounds and ten shillings. This is what Joe Davis won in the first WC, and he bought the famous trophy with it.

Correct of course!

Considering you’re pretty good at these quizzes, have you had a look at the ‘2 Word’ game? It’s a bit cryptic, and some are devious, but very enjoyable. Have a go :-)

Postby James Bentley

Prop wrote:Considering you’re pretty good at these quizzes, have you had a look at the ‘2 Word’ game? It’s a bit cryptic, and some are devious, but very enjoyable. Have a go :-)

Oh, I do look. Don't think I've got a single one yet!

Postby Juddernaut88

Prop wrote:
James Bentley wrote:

Correct of course!

Considering you’re pretty good at these quizzes, have you had a look at the ‘2 Word’ game? It’s a bit cryptic, and some are devious, but very enjoyable. Have a go :-)

Or the never ending quiz that's much better :)

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Prop wrote:
James Bentley wrote:

Correct of course!

AKA The Guessing Game.

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:Gazza was overrated.

You’re overrated :bum:

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
Prop wrote:
James Bentley wrote:

Correct of course!

AKA The Guessing Game.

Yeah that’s the problem with the never ending quiz.