Post a reply

Re: What do these fellows have in common?

Postby mick745

Didnt know that about Doherty. Think he won only about six rankers in his career (i say only because of his talent would suggest he'd be higher up that list).

To win two back to back is a good achievement.

Wonder if Brecel can be added to the list this week?

Postby badtemperedcyril

It was something they said in commentary about Brecel that prompted me to pose this question. Certainly an exclusive club to be in. If there had been a proper ranking system in the 70’s then I expect Spencer and Alex Higgins would also be on the list.

Postby TheSaviour

Or Stuart Bingham and Ali Carter ?

Both a cruel, cruel players ?

They have been "reduced", and that´s why they are so punishing and cruel people ?

Get in.

Do you actually really believe in that ??

And now then we have both Brecel and O´Sullivan playing at today ! Great times ! Are you absolutely sure Ronnie can´t learn from the late defeat he had against that opponent of his.... ? Strange people indeed involved with this sport.

They are all scared to death that some day they should give the credit where it is really dued. That´s the truth. Stuart and Ali are not "20 or 30 percent", they are not "reduced" at all. Sure, they can play a bit, sure. Or is John Higgins "reduced" ? No.

Just a one more drivel informations going on, nothing else. Hopefully we will get evrything sorted out.

Merry Xmas to all !

Come on Luca !!!!!!!!!! Come on "as he never misses" - Ronnie !!!!!!!!!!!

Or and and does Mark Selby has my phone-number or someone else´s or no-one´s or 400 000 people phone number and they all have his ?

What a drivels going. What a one huge, huge lie going on.

Postby RunningSide

Dan-cat wrote:Definitely a lot of drivel doing.

Can't get Stanley Unwin out of my head,old Islanders will remember, younger try you tube.

Postby Empire State Human

Should I continue the thread? I'm not sure this question is good enough, but it's the best I can think of ...

Who is next in the sequence and why?

Cliff Thorburn
Alex Higgins
Steve Davis
Dennis Taylor
Joe Johnson
Ken Doherty

Postby badtemperedcyril

Dan-cat wrote:
RunningSide wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Definitely a lot of drivel doing.

Can't get Stanley Unwin out of my head,old Islanders will remember, younger try you tube.

Tatty bye-fold.

Stanley lived near me. Remember him being on one of John Virgo’s video’s. I had it on VHS. Stanley was the only funny thing on it - the rest was garbage.