Post a reply

Re: Chat Gary PonTing

Postby Juddernaut88

McManusFan wrote:Dudley

Correct :hatoff: that is what chat GPT says.

Postby McManusFan

I asked ChatGPT to write a quiz question in the style of Juddernaut88 from snooker island.Here's what it came up with:

ChatGPT wrote:Sure, here's a quiz question in the style of a snooker enthusiast like Juddernaut88:

"Alright, cue sports aficionados, time to test your snooker knowledge! Imagine you're down to the final black in a frame, and you need both the black and the pink to secure victory. Your opponent has left the pink hanging over a pocket, but it's a tight squeeze. What's the official term for this tricky pink situation, and what's the rule regarding potting the pink in this scenario? Let's see if you've got the cue ball control to answer this one!"

As I don't think there is a special name for this scenario, I asked ChatGPT to answer it's own question. What old cobblers of an answer did it give?

Postby Prop

That’s incredible. Sounds just like our Judders!

I’m going to have a go at the answer being “Deary me”?

Postby chengdufan

A thin cut for 6 points

Postby SteveJJ

Juddernaut88 wrote:
chengdufan wrote:Birmingham?

Close, it's a town in the West Midlands.

Dudley

Postby McManusFan

No correct answers so far. The term it gives as an answer is an actual snooker term, just not for that situation.

And don't worry Judders, it phrases it like that no matter which user you pick. One of ChatGPT's strengths is that it's very good at bullshitting, and pretending to do things it can't. If you just make up a user name it spits out the same crap.

Postby mantorok

McManusFan wrote:No correct answers so far. The term it gives as an answer is an actual snooker term, just not for that situation.

And don't worry Judders, it phrases it like that no matter which user you pick. One of ChatGPT's strengths is that it's very good at bullshitting, and pretending to do things it can't. If you just make up a user name it spits out the same crap.

Seeing as everyone is saying it as if it's cool again. Deez nutz?

Postby chengdufan

A plant. This refers to the 3 miss rule

Postby McManusFan

McManusFan wrote:None correct so far. The colour of the ball is significant

Think about this clue. What colour is the ball in the question?

Postby chengdufan

Foul, 6 points to your opponent

Postby McManusFan

chengdufan wrote:Foul, 6 points to your opponent

Good guess, but ChatGPT is stupider than that!

Postby McManusFan

No but good guess. What's the only commonly used snooker term to do with the pink?