Post a reply

Re: Chat Gary PonTing

Postby chengdufan

Me: Can you help me write a short story about a famous professional snooker player?

Ernie Bot: Sure, I can help you write a short story about a famous professional snooker player. Here is an example:
Once upon a time, there was a young man named Alex who loved to play snooker. He was so talented that he quickly became a professional player and was soon recognized as one of the best in the world.
Alex was known for his exceptional skills with the cue, his ability to make difficult shots look easy and his strategic thinking on the table. He had a reputation for being a fierce competitor who always wanted to win.
One day, Alex entered a big snooker tournament held in __4__. He knew it would be a tough challenge because he would be up against some of the best players in the world. However, he was confident in his abilities and eager to prove himself.
The competition was intense from the beginning. Alex played brilliantly in his matches and managed to make it to the final. His opponent in the final was a talented player named John who was also one of Alex's biggest rivals.
The match between Alex and John was __7__ . They played shot after shot with precision and strategy, neither giving an inch. The score was close, and the crowd was on the edge of their seats.
In the end, Alex managed to win the match by making a long-range shot on the final ball. He collapsed onto his knees and buried his face in his hands as the crowd erupted in cheers and applause.
Alex's win was a moment of glory that证明了他 to be one of the best snooker players in the world. His hard work, dedication and passion for the game had paid off, and he would go down in history as a legend of the game.

Judders 4
LDS 2
McManusFan 2

The tournament location is not in Europe or Asia.

Postby chengdufan

7 is not:
Utter marmite
amazing
intense
close OR
electric

electric and amazing are the closest guesses so far

Postby chengdufan

Good guesses for number 7, but no. 7 begins with T

The location is still not in Asia

Postby chengdufan

Juddernaut88 wrote:4. Canada?
7. Tight?

North America is correct. We need a city.
Not tight

Postby chengdufan

Juddernaut88 wrote:4. Toronto?
7. Tense?

Not Canada

7 begins Th

Postby chengdufan

Juddernaut88 wrote:4. New York
7. Thrilling?

Thrilling is correct!
And that makes Judders the winner of this round!

Postby chengdufan

Me: Can you help me write a short story about a famous professional snooker player?

Ernie Bot: Sure, I can help you write a short story about a famous professional snooker player. Here is an example:
Once upon a time, there was a young man named Alex who loved to play snooker. He was so talented that he quickly became a professional player and was soon recognized as one of the best in the world.
Alex was known for his exceptional skills with the cue, his ability to make difficult shots look easy and his strategic thinking on the table. He had a reputation for being a fierce competitor who always wanted to win.
One day, Alex entered a big snooker tournament held in Las Vegas. He knew it would be a tough challenge because he would be up against some of the best players in the world. However, he was confident in his abilities and eager to prove himself.
The competition was intense from the beginning. Alex played brilliantly in his matches and managed to make it to the final. His opponent in the final was a talented player named John who was also one of Alex's biggest rivals.
The match between Alex and John was thrilling. They played shot after shot with precision and strategy, neither giving an inch. The score was close, and the crowd was on the edge of their seats.
In the end, Alex managed to win the match by making a long-range shot on the final ball. He collapsed onto his knees and buried his face in his hands as the crowd erupted in cheers and applause.
Alex's win was a moment of glory that证明了他 to be one of the best snooker players in the world. His hard work, dedication and passion for the game had paid off, and he would go down in history as a legend of the game.

Judders 5
LDS 2
McManusFan 2

Postby chengdufan

Sorry, got the colours mixed up somewhere :-D Never mind.

Over to you Judders

Postby Juddernaut88

I have asked Chat GPT who are the best snooker commentators. It has answered "it's subjective" but it has given me a top 6. Please try and name them.

Postby chengdufan

Everton
Lowe
Hendry
Parrott
Foulds
Karnham

sorry suddenly can't remember how to spell...

Postby Juddernaut88

McManusFan wrote:Virgo,
Dennis,
Hendry,
Mcmanus,
Davis,
Lowe

3 correct

Postby Juddernaut88

chengdufan wrote:Everton
Lowe
Hendry
Parrott
Foulds
Karnham

sorry suddenly can't remember how to spell...

You've got 3 of them but McManusfan already got 1 of them before you.

Postby Juddernaut88

1. Everton
2. Dennis Taylor
3. Neal Foulds
5. Stephen Hendry
6. Alan McManus

McManusfan: 3
Chengdufan: 2