Post a reply

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby SnookerEd25

None, because he’s no longer in the top 16.

Joe Perry, however, should be in one of them but i’m not sure which.

Postby HappyCamper

Incorrect answer.

Good spot on Perry being missing, badly copy pasting from me. Have revised lists.

Postby Iranu

Double post
Last edited by Iranu on 26 Sep 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Iranu

Ok I’m gonna guess D because he’s left handed but uses the rest right handed?

Postby Dan-cat

HappyCamper wrote:I guessed Reyes yesterday! I demand to speak to the manager¡ :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :pirate:

Higgins last ranker was against Hawkins in the Welsh Open a couple years back iirc.

Sh*t HC sorry did I miss your answer?

Postby HappyCamper

Iranu wrote:Ok I’m gonna guess D because he’s left handed but uses the rest right handed?

correct.
a is players who cue predominantly right handed, and play with the rest right handed.
b is same but who play with the rest left handed (oddly enough, i've never seen anyone actually do this).
c is lefties who play rest with the left hand
and d is southpaws who play with the rest right handed.

technically hawkins is right hand dominant, but opts to cue his weaker left hand normally.

Postby SnookerEd25

Tony Meo & Dean Reynolds were also left handers who used their right when cueing with the rest, back in the day. It always puzzles me, as a leftie.

Postby Juddernaut88

Everytime I see Iranu has answered the question correctly I instantly know it's extremely unlikely he'll ask a question within 24 hours :( it's probably been around 60 hours now.

Postby HappyCamper

what shape pasta did i have for lunch today?

Postby chengdufan

HappyCamper wrote:what shape pasta did i have for lunch today?

Penne

Postby chengdufan

HappyCamper wrote:neither correct.

You probably missed it, but there were a couple of rogue bits of penne at the bottom, along with one string of spaghetti, there always are. But ok.
I'll try fusilli

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:Everytime I see Iranu has answered the question correctly I instantly know it's extremely unlikely he'll ask a question within 24 hours :( it's probably been around 60 hours now.

Asking questions is boring so if I can’t think of one straight away I forget to come back to it.

I wish we could still yield our questions, never understood the issue with that.

Postby HappyCamper

chengdufan wrote:

You probably missed it, but there were a couple of rogue bits of penne at the bottom, along with one string of spaghetti, there always are. But ok.
I'll try fusilli

i rolled the pasta myself, so would be amazed if i accidently got some penne in there.

sadly i have not the tools, nor skills to do my own fusilli.

Postby chengdufan

HappyCamper wrote:
chengdufan wrote:

I'll try fusilli

i rolled the pasta myself, so would be amazed if i accidently got some penne in there.

sadly i have not the tools, nor skills to do my own fusilli.

You'll have to trust me on this, there was penne in there...

Anyway, I'll try lasagne

Postby HappyCamper

rekoons wrote:tagliatelle

we have a winner.

served with a sicilian sausage and fennel ragu.