Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Ck147

Big Ted and Little Ted?

Postby SnookerEd25

Big Steve & Little Tony

Postby Juddernaut88

So what's happening with this quiz? What generally happens if someone asks a question there are a few answers. Several days later the person that asked the question hasn't confirmed if the answers are all incorrect or if anyone is correct and we are all still waiting.

Postby SnookerEd25

I, too, find the decline of the 'never ending' quiz troubling at this most worrying juncture in our time.

I'm off to vote for Boris, clarity and leadership is what we need now more than ever <ok>

Postby Juddernaut88

I think maybe there should be a deadline if the original question poster takes over 48 hours to clarify if any answers are correct or incorrect then someone else should ask the next question instead.
Of course others may have different opinions to that.

Postby SnookerEd25

I’d vote ‘yes’ to that suggestion.

Is there a mod on the Island at the minute?

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:I think maybe there should be a deadline if the original question poster takes over 48 hours to clarify if any answers are correct or incorrect then someone else should ask the next question instead.

There already is. It was originally 24 hours but I think it’s been shortened to 12? Dan will be able to clarify.

Postby Ck147

Quick one while this is sorted out: Who was the fourth player to reach 700 career centuries?

Postby Juddernaut88

Iranu wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:I think maybe there should be a deadline if the original question poster takes over 48 hours to clarify if any answers are correct or incorrect then someone else should ask the next question instead.

There already is. It was originally 24 hours but I think it’s been shortened to 12? Dan will be able to clarify.

I think it was 24 hours if the person due to ask the question failed to ask one but there's never been any clarification on when the person takes ages clarifying if any answers are correct or not if that makes any sense lol.

Postby Juddernaut88

Ck147 wrote:Quick one while this is sorted out: Who was the fourth player to reach 700 career centuries?

Neil Robertson?

Postby Ck147

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Quick one while this is sorted out: Who was the fourth player to reach 700 career centuries?

Neil Robertson?

Correct!

Postby Ck147

Dracula?

Postby HappyCamper

at which venue did ding juinhui make his first official maximum?

Postby HappyCamper

Iranu wrote:Wembley Arena?

correct. at the 2007 masters.

Postby Dan-cat

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

I think it was 24 hours if the person due to ask the question failed to ask one but there's never been any clarification on when the person takes ages clarifying if any answers are correct or not if that makes any sense lol.

It's true... There isn't a rule in place if the question setter doesn't respond. So here it is. 12 hours.

Postby Iranu

What’s my favourite snooker result of all time?

Postby Iranu

Two excellent guesses but neither correct.