Post a reply

Re: Name That Quote

Postby Badsnookerplayer

"You're not going to lose me. You've given me a taste for life. I wanna be happy. Sleep in a bed, have roots. And you'll never be alone again, Mathilda. Please, go now, baby, go. Calm down, I'll meet you at Tony's in an hour, I love you, now go, go now."

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:'they are always after my lucky charms'

A famous advertising campaign from the 1990s.

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:Baddy takes it

What the cocking buck

Postby HappyCamper

it was released as simply 'austin powers' in several international markets including argentina, mexico, and slovenia.

further according to the british film institute 'austin powers' is a valid alternative title for the film (https://www.bfi.org.uk/films-tv-people/4ce2b7f976022).

i think it should have been accepted as correct.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Baddy takes it

What the cocking buck

buck you - I won fair and square.

I knew the answer. I just didn't answer.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Disgraceful attempt to gerrymander the rules.

You jumped in and responded to a direct question aimed at me to clarify a title that, as HC says, should have been taken as correct in the first place.

Pretty bucking shameful to be honest, BSP. I’m shocked and disappointed that Dan, in his illustrious position as a moderator on this fine website, not only allowed but facilitated and enabled such foul play.

Also: my game, my rules ;-)

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Iranu wrote:

You jumped in and responded to a direct question aimed at me to clarify a title that, as HC says, should have been taken as correct in the first place.

Pretty bucking shameful to be honest, BSP. I’m shocked and disappointed that Dan, in his illustrious position as a moderator on this fine website, not only allowed but facilitated and enabled such foul play.

You lack moral turpitude man

Postby Iranu

You lack the back of my hand upside your head.

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Who is moral turpitude man?

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Who is moral turpitude man?

Mild mannered reporter by day.

Postby rekoons

Time for another quote:

"I could have killed 'em all, I could've killed you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it! Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go!"

Postby Badsnookerplayer

rekoons wrote:Time for another quote:

"I could have killed 'em all, I could've killed you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it! Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go!"

First Blood

Postby Badsnookerplayer

"Harry didn't think that he did a very good job, so he grabbed the nearest thing to hand, which just so happened to be a 15 inch black rubber cockerel, and proceeded to beat poor old Smithy to death with. And that was seen as a nice way to go. Now, that, is why you pay Hatchet Harry, when you owe."

Postby Iranu

“An Uzi? I'm not from South Central Los-fucking-Angeles. I didn't come here to shoot twenty black ten-year-olds in a bucking drive-by. I want a normal gun for a normal person.”

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:“An Uzi? I'm not from South Central Los-fucking-Angeles. I didn't come here to shoot twenty black ten-year-olds in a bucking drive-by. I want a normal gun for a normal person.”

In Bruges?