Post a reply

Ronnie O'Sullivan: Seventh Heaven on Eurosport

Postby Minimum Break

This was advertised during the British Open coverage on Eurosport.

Premieres Saturday October 15 at 8pm UK time.

It's Ronnie talking to Alan McManus about his 7th World Title. I don't think it's anything to do with the documentary that was being filmed at the Crucible though.

Re: Ronnie O'Sullivan: Seventh Heaven on Eurosport

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:What parallel universe have I stumbled upon, where Angles has won a World Title, let alone seven :shock:

He's considered the GOAT.

I don't know who this Ronnie is though.

rofl

Postby Andre147

What did you guys make of it?

I enjoyed it. I especially enjoyed the part he says Ronnie doesn't really fancy playing Higgins, whereas Higgins does, but Ronnie fancies playing MJW as opposed to MJW not really looking forward to play Ronnie.

I believe this is true, hence the h2h don't lie.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:What did you guys make of it?

I enjoyed it. I especially enjoyed the part he says Ronnie doesn't really fancy playing Higgins, whereas Higgins does, but Ronnie fancies playing MJW as opposed to MJW not really looking forward to play Ronnie.

I believe this is true, hence the h2h don't lie.

Enjoyed it too. I wasnt surprised when he said that because thats been the pattern for quite a while actually. The Crucible H2H kinda show it. Even though you have to say that ROS obviously still did pretty good against Higgins. But obviously nowhere near as well as he did against MJW.

ROS 5:0 MJW
ROS 3:3 Higgins
MJW 4:1 Higgins

Postby mantorok

I enjoyed it, as others have said seeing some of the old footage. I also enjoyed that they touched on 2014, which ultimately paved the way for the 2020 semi-final, again I'm glad they covered these important moments outside of the obvious.

Postby Iranu

I enjoyed it but it felt a bit light on some aspects, like discussion of his final opponents and things like that. I also felt like the first three wins weren’t discussed as in-depth but maybe I need to re-watch.