Post a reply

Re: Finnish Exhibition and WST Confusion

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerEd25 wrote:We really need to keep a tighter forum in 2024, people. Work with me here :hmmm:

Should we ban the people that make careless errors?

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:We really need to keep a tighter forum in 2024, people. Work with me here :hmmm:

Yes. Worst offenders first.

Postby LesPuzz

Empire State Human wrote:Obviously even WST think that the Shoot Out shouldn't be a ranking tournament. :redneck:

I think that WST shouldn't be a snooker organization.

Postby Dan-cat

The Macau thing has been orchestrated by Ronnie, it's his show, he's said this many times. It's the start of regular exhibition tournaments out there. They are big 5 day tournaments with lots of money involved. This is effectively the breakaway tour he was mooting a few years ago.

I feel there is a schism happening between Ronnie and World snooker.

The Finland exhibition was barely on their radar.

Postby Prop

Dan-cat wrote:The Macau thing has been orchestrated by Ronnie, it's his show, he's said this many times. It's the start of regular exhibition tournaments out there. They are big 5 day tournaments with lots of money involved. This is effectively the breakaway tour he was mooting a few years ago.

I feel there is a schism happening between Ronnie and World snooker.

The Finland exhibition was barely on their radar.

I’m not doubting that Ronnie would encourage something like the Macau exhibition(s), but wouldn’t we expect him to be one of the ‘Macau 5’ if he actually orchestrated it? He wasn’t officially associated with it as far as I understand. I’d be interested in learning more about his involvement if anyone can cite any evidence pointing to it.

Postby SnookerEd25

Empire State Human wrote:Obviously even WST think that the Shoot Out shouldn't be a ranking tournament. :redneck:

Perhaps they’ve forgotten it is :chin:

Postby The_Abbott

Juddernaut88 wrote:

nobody would be left on here