Post a reply

Assetererum to sponsor World Seniors Championship

Postby snooky147

Assetereum who are a fledgling cryptocurrency which publicly launches any day now are sponsoring The World Seniors Championship.

A quote from the press release.
As well as being the title sponsor they are awarding 10,000 Assetereum crypto currency coins to the winner and 5000 to the runner up. They will also multiply the highest break made at the championships by 30 and convert that into their crypto currency coin.

But further down on the page
The winner of the Asseterum World Seniors title gets £10,000, 5000 crypto coins and a place in the 2018 World Professional Snooker Championship Qualifiers where they are 3 matches from the Crucible.

So, which is it?.
https://snookerhub.co.uk/asseterum-spon ... mpionship/

Re: Assetererum to sponsor World Seniors Championship

Postby snooky147

snooky147 wrote:Assetereum who are a fledgling cryptocurrency which publicly launches any day now are sponsoring The World Seniors Championship.

A quote from the press release.
As well as being the title sponsor they are awarding 10,000 Assetereum crypto currency coins to the winner and 5000 to the runner up. They will also multiply the highest break made at the championships by 30 and convert that into their crypto currency coin.

But further down on the page
The winner of the Asseterum World Seniors title gets £10,000, 5000 crypto coins and a place in the 2018 World Professional Snooker Championship Qualifiers where they are 3 matches from the Crucible.

So, which is it?.
https://snookerhub.co.uk/asseterum-spon ... mpionship/

So after pointing this out on twitter I got a reply

Corrected now. £10,000 and 10,000 coins for the winner. Thanks for pointing it out.

Re: Assetererum to sponsor World Seniors Championship

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I don't really understand all that Bitcoin stuff.

I explained it for you already in another thread.

Did you? Must've missed that.

I probably wouldn't understand even with your explanation, I'm a bit thick with stuff like that. :emb:
Last edited by SnookerFan on 20 Feb 2019, edited 1 time in total.