Post a reply

Re: Interview with Ben Woolaston

Postby SteveJJ

He didn't mention the time I made him cry by beating him on the green baize.

He was about 12 and i was 18 but seeing as i was mediocre at snooker, I'll take any glory I can.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SteveJJ wrote:He didn't mention the time I made him cry by beating him on the green baize.

He was about 12 and i was 18 but seeing as i was mediocre at snooker, I'll take any glory I can.

Ha ha - great tale.

:hatoff:

Postby TheSaviour

Ye, sure he will push on. He, Luca Brecel and James Cahill certainly are a three players that will further to push on. Just a matter of time. Will it be like 5 years or 5 months, we will see.

Ben Woollaston, in my opinion, could be just like David Goffin. David Goffin has born to play tennis, that´s how much good I, without any doubts, reckon and see he just is. In 2020s will the Wimbledon winner´s list see the names of Dominic Thiem and David Goffin more often than once each other. Just as UK and the Masters list will see names of Luca Brecel, James Cahill and Ben Woollaston.

But not Michael White.

Slightly optimistic once again, or how ever you would wan´t to see it. Just not much sense to add just some names. Wasn´t guilty of doing that.

Many arguing there just isn´t such thing as a "very good shot". Just "unordinary" shots do exist, according to many people. But that´s very easy to argue something different; just use 3/4 * 3/4 * 3/4 - maths, and you got it. Getting a THREE chances per day, and having that almost 1/3 chance to nail it per effort. Many would sense wise argue that they would argue they would win the "bet" or even the bet against me. But they wouldn´t. 0,75*0,75*0,75 = 0,422. 25% prospects per effort and take 3 efforts per day, and you got that 57%. That´s good enough if there´s even any evidences!

Or if that FEELS almost not deluded, but optimistic enough, try to once look over your lottery numbers backwards, from above to below!! AND you will notice it´s not that much difficult after all to nail it! The self-confidence still is absolutely everything. Because it reveals the truths.

Ben does currently posses it, the self-confidence. If he will keep on working with Ronnie O´Sullivan and/or possible with Cahill, a great prospects to even dominate the game. Or is it still a sport lol. He could have a great rivalry with the China, India and Belgium. But that´s only could... Still a very much required to do that lottery-trick first. Or just something.... Else.... You name it. Just feel free to treat to Ronnie as a genuine buddy and you got it.