Post a reply

Re: Judd Interview

Postby D4P

I watched this earlier today, and was impressed that Judd took the high road and didn't even mention the hateful, unprovoked attacks that The Hawk made against him the other day.

I was also interested to hear him say that the loss to Ronnie at the Tour Championship hurt him a lot, but that it also inspired him to practice a lot more leading up to the WSC.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

D4P wrote:I watched this earlier today, and was impressed that Judd took the high road and didn't even mention the hateful, unprovoked attacks that The Hawk made against him the other day.

I was also interested to hear him say that the loss to Ronnie at the Tour Championship hurt him a lot, but that it also inspired him to practice a lot more leading up to the WSC.

Good post D4P. rofl

You have a sweet sense of humour. :hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

D4P wrote:I watched this earlier today, and was impressed that Judd took the high road and didn't even mention the hateful, unprovoked attacks that The Hawk made against him the other day.

According to Vodkatdiet those comments were aimed at Donald, not Judd. <ok>