Post a reply

Re: Murphy injured Disney Dancing

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:This must be the most embarrassing admission of Murphy’s life.

And that is saying something, considering this is Shaun Murphy we are talking about here.

It is not difficult to see why he was a victim of such vicious bullying at school, isn't it?

Not that this makes it right, I hasten to add. I am against all forms of bullying. It is just an observation on my part.

Postby Iranu

He was dancing with his child. I don’t see how being a good parent is embarrassing, really.

Especially when there’s so much about him that is.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:He was dancing with his child. I don’t see how being a good parent is embarrassing, really.

Just a bit of fun Iranu.

:dance2:

PATHETIC BAN ME

Postby Pink Ball

Iranu wrote:He was dancing with his child. I don’t see how being a good parent is embarrassing, really.

I don’t think it’s embarrassing at all, actually. I was just having a cheap dig.

I dance with my youngens all the time, although we tend to stick to line-dancing.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:Dancing is the lowest form of entertainment. It's just moving when music is on.

What's fun about it?

Dancing can be good if you are well in to the music. I normally need a couple of pints before I am comfortable though.

I detest it at work parties etc when people expect you to dance to rubbish music and say you are no fun when you don't want to.

I agree that dancing for dancing's sake is no fun but some music must make you want to move.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Dancing is the lowest form of entertainment. It's just moving when music is on.

What's fun about it?

I detest it at work parties etc when people expect you to dance to rubbish music and say you are no fun when you don't want to.

Me too.

In today's #metoo world, what gives people the right to drag you onto dance floors?

Postby chengdufan

Good post Iranu! Dancing is fun, with or without kids. No one should be ashamed of it.