Post a reply

Re: Allen learns from Judd

Postby Ck147

I read that earlier and thought the same, is this going to be a new thing that more players do, having a snooker buddy who accompanies you everywhere = winning more?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ck147 wrote:I read that earlier and thought the same, is this going to be a new thing that more players do, having a snooker buddy who accompanies you everywhere = winning more?

I don't know if just having a mate along will work. Jack Trump is a highly talented motivator and sports psychiatrist.

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:I read that earlier and thought the same, is this going to be a new thing that more players do, having a snooker buddy who accompanies you everywhere = winning more?

I don't know if just having a mate along will work. Jack Trump is a highly talented motivator and sports psychiatrist.

Doesn't say enough about his mate to know what qualities he might bring. Maybe he reads Mark bedtime stories and gives him nice cuddles before tucking him into bed so that he gets a good nights sleep and is properly rested?

Postby HappyCamper

Didn't he sign up to SightRight (TM) a couple months back!? Has he given up on that already.

Postby TheSaviour

Always a perfectly reasonable explanation is that he or she just wasn´t yet ready for it. And almost always it is the truth and nothing but the truth! One should always have the trust and the belief.

Funnily enough, even Mark Allen might not yet be ready for it!

But one shouldn´t change everything when just can or seeing some benefits by doing so. No-one of us really want´s to change the Xmas, for example. And when on the mood for the change, it might snowball and the person losing the control of him or herself, depending who is it. With Mark Allen´s case, that´s not an option! If actually seeing the new benefits, then no other options.

So why not. Just go for it then Mark Allen!

There are many ways. But the king of the all the explanations still is there and standing. There are many ways, one could for example see the calm eyes which are always going to give YOU something. Just be hungry and those eyes staring at you are always going to make the offerings lol.

But then, why even bothering? Why even bothering if the only benefit is something to keep on talking something which might interest you... If it is the brandy which interested you, then that´s just the case. At least then no-one can think anything daft, anything between those two options. How to deal the downside of it.

Annnnnnnnnd I am actually as well and ALSO thinking something! Thank you, Sir!

GIVE. IT. TO. HER. ALL. ALMOST. And you will be having a true fan for the rest of your life.