Post a reply

Re: Ronnie maxi

Postby SnookerFan

Good to see it wasn't a 146. How much prize money did he get?

Postby Johnny Bravo

SnookerFan wrote:Good to see it wasn't a 146. How much prize money did he get?

It was an exhibition, I don't know if he gets paid more for a maxi.

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Good to see it wasn't a 146. How much prize money did he get?

It was an exhibition, I don't know if he gets paid more for a maxi.

:shock:

Postby Iranu

Bully for him.

Postby HustleKing

But he can do in a bright, eerily quiet arena in Sheffield?

Postby Johnny Bravo

HustleKing wrote:But he can do in a bright, eerily quiet arena in Sheffield?

Let's pray he actually gives it a go in may next year.

Postby Ash147

No.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ash147 wrote:

No.

He's done it. Three times.

Postby HustleKing

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

No.

In his mid-40's?

Postby Cloud Strife

HustleKing wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

No.

In his mid-40's?

I think he could do it in his mid-60's if he wants to.

Postby TheSaviour

In his mid-60s, yes he could still be a top-7 player. If he just want´s it, as you mentioned.

It´s not a world wide ever-present and on-going bottling - contest. It´s all about the people stating they all are an awfully outspoken persons.

It´s all about stating Fu... me, I am tough (an awfully outspoken person) , Fu.. me, I am tough. Fu.. me, I am tough, Fu.. me, I am tough. Only to everyone to find out that welllllllllll, look´s like I wasn´t that much of a tough at all...

Personally, I have never able to seen any things as anything else than what they just are.

Many of the hot packages trying to figure out some quick lines, only to each time to come out something really akward and bizzare, at it´s best. Which is a rather sad situation.

They all just are that much of an angled jobs. Still, they absolutely all still fancies to come up with that an awfully outspoken - claim. Which, is strange indeed. In South-Germany they just happened to invent that it is just highly beneficial to claim to be an awfully outspoken - person.

What has gone wrong is almost everyone trying to be proud of something of where they don´t see anything to be proud of. Just the pressure counts them to behave like that. From their parents, from their mates, from the media, from the society.

But at least finally now he knows he´s on for a really tough battle. Otherwise the big lad will lose it to me, at least ON-LINE wise... Which even George himself would admit that actually also counts in this new rather hilarious world order. Time to finally to realise it is a worthwhile getting slightly dirty and sad while fighting for something which finding important.

Some, just some daylight now. At least all of them are now not fancing to immeaditely to wind up for the big shot while realising that possessing some what now finally all would argue are actually great weapons lol.

Gary has finally rest his case, and realised it is not a worthwhile of having yet an another rather hilarious generation. Let´s at least hope so. We won´t be seeing for a while now, so it is free guess and HOPE at least to hope so. The confidence still is absolutely everything. And with Gary it is easy to just hope something.

F.. me, I am tough. Fu.. me, I am tough. Fu.. me, I am tough. Gary. Wellllllllllll, seems that I wasn´t that much tough after all.

It still is all about to not give any false promises. As well as just having a pure confidence.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/snooker/ronnie-osullivan-rips-shirt-sponsor-20548021

"And O'Sullivan showed that his cueing has not declined at all by potting a superb 147 break on his way to a 4-2 victory."

:chin: