Post a reply

Re: Race to the Masters

Postby The Jester from Leicester

I am very surprised that Ronnie O'Sullivan has decided to pull out of The Masters, I've always thought that this was one of his favourite events. Who knows what that guy is thinking most of the time though. I'm not going pretend to be disappointed that he has withdrawn. Come on Mark. :-)

Postby Dan-cat

The Jester from Leicester wrote:I am very surprised that Ronnie O'Sullivan has decided to pull out of The Masters, I've always thought that this was one of his favourite events. Who knows what that guy is thinking most of the time though. I'm not going pretend to be disappointed that he has withdrawn. Come on Mark. :-)

Odd isn't it? Right on his doorstep, and he loves this tournament. I think he maybe trying to lie low this season, have a proper crack at the Worlds...

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:I am very surprised that Ronnie O'Sullivan has decided to pull out of The Masters, I've always thought that this was one of his favourite events. Who knows what that guy is thinking most of the time though. I'm not going pretend to be disappointed that he has withdrawn. Come on Mark. :-)

Odd isn't it? Right on his doorstep, and he loves this tournament. I think he maybe trying to lie low this season, have a proper crack at the Worlds...

Deep down I think he is, but he'll never admit that.

Postby Johnny Bravo

The Jester from Leicester wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:The Masters has become a worthless event now that ROS is not in it.

The Masters has become a better event now that he isn't in it. :D

Maybe for u guys who like the grinder, but not for us Ronnettes. :-(

Postby Dan-cat

Johnny Bravo wrote:The Masters has become a worthless event now that ROS is not in it.

Oh you are one of them. Every tournament is better for his presence.

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:

It’s Ash.

Dan-cat wrote:

He's undoubtedly one of the greatest players of all time. The issue is his behaviour. I can't respect someone who doesn't respect the Sport.

Iranu wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

It’s Ash.

?