Post a reply

Re: Sign the petition to get Stephen Lee unbanned

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ash147 wrote:Signed. Bring back the big man.

GOD's love be upon you Ash my son.

Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance?
You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy.

You will again have compassion on us;
You will tread our sins underfoot

And hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

HappyCamper wrote:has he ever admitted to his wrong doing or offered any contrition?

HappyCamper it is a good point you raise. Brother Stephen has indeed atoned for his transgressions by helping poor Hong Kong children to improve their snooker skills.

I prefer not to ask whether a man has paid his price at the heel of God but rather look to myself and whether I have done enough to help him to be forgiven.

Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:has he ever admitted to his wrong doing or offered any contrition?

HappyCamper it is a good point you raise. Brother Stephen has indeed atoned for his transgressions by helping poor Hong Kong children to improve their snooker skills.

I prefer not to ask whether a man has paid his price at the heel of God but rather look to myself and whether I have done enough to help him to be forgiven.

Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

buck sake you sound like that Jester dude who wrote things like that when he was around here...