Post a reply

Re: Barry Hearn suffers heart attack

Postby Cloud Strife

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:I knew about the first heart attack. I remember some BDO ultras on darts forums almost wishing him to have another.

Well their wish finally came true.

Postby SnookerEd25

Cloud Strife wrote:
KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:I knew about the first heart attack. I remember some BDO ultras on darts forums almost wishing him to have another.

Well their wish finally came true.

Although I imagine most of them have taken their leave before he has.

Re: Mr. B. Hearn suffers heart attack

Postby Johnny Bravo

SnookerFan wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/52213960

I didn't think we had enough threads about this yet.

Ronnie's curses are finally catching up with Barry Earn. :chuckle:

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/BarryHearn/status/1247898494095900676

Should I tell him that the Shootout shouldn't be a ranking event?

Re: Barry Hearn suffers a heart attack

Postby Ck147

Ditto. Busy day so only just heard, hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Snooker Chief suffers health setback.

Postby vodkadiet1

It has been reported that current Snooker Chief Barry Hearn recently suffered a heart attack. Hearn, 71, was taken to hospital several days ago but his condition has improved and this improvement has enabled him to be discharged from hospital.

Hearn has recently been trying to go against the grain and has been trying to arrange a date to stage The World Snooker Championship. Many have said that Hearn has been oblivious to the fact that the world is presently suffering a pandemic and just wants to make as much money as he can, hence the nickname 'Barry 'Earn.

Snooker players, officials, and fans alike, will no doubt wish The Entrepreneur a full recovery.

Re: Snooker Chief suffers health setback.

Postby SnookerFan

In case you didn't see them, there are now several different threads on this subject already.

Not having a go, because I created one of them as a joke myself. But just FYI.