Post a reply

Re: The Richest Snooker Players

Postby SnookerFan

Sauce321 wrote:So this guy took Doherty 30 years career earnings, has doubled it.

Then he made the choice to think that Ken never had to pay : coaching fee, travel, hotels, rent, food, taxes.

Once you've factored in school fees, Ronnie is worth about 47p.

Postby TheSaviour

But how about David Gilbert?

He has made a big admitting-business and a thing, and that´s something the people tend to like.

The weather is great, so I played really well. End of.

Can´t understand a thing about their about the prospects of getting better or worse which they are always willing to talk during the press-conferences. Fair play still probably still to talk just something.

Murphy all the way now over Mark Allen. Personally didn´t found a weakness on Shaun during the Shoot-Out, and THAT`S something really RARE. The Shoot-Out just tells the truth, end of. McGill showed us how some medium distances ball just don´t go in, no matter what the wishes would be. Yan Bingtao showed us what´s being flamboyant is all about without any particular reason, just manana manana. Can pay some price if the opponent isn´t all going. Allen´s physique might be a problem as some of the shots he plays requires some fittness.

Well. Judd all the way over MAGUIRE rofl rofl rofl .

Techinically there isn´t any fault. The way it has been. But.

Usually they just

I forgot to mention that the things are going into the right direction now. Obivously just excluding the on-going onerous fashion-show. The people are actually telling they know why they are here. Wow. Didn´t expect anything like that. Tough. Tough2. Tough3. Tough4. Joke. Joke2. Joke3. Joke4.

But not anything else. Not anything else. I played well. End of.

Give me the phone I will literally approach him. Tough. Tough2. Perhaps he then feels for me. Or calling the police again. That´s always the toughest move at the business. Tough3. Or playing some nice, local music. End of.

Postby SnookerEd25

End of nicely constructed, concise postings; he's going rogue from now on.

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:I think Dennis Taylor wrote this.

Holden Chinaski wrote:I think Dennis Taylor wrote this.

Early example of Holden repeating rubbish from the internet.

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:Bloody hell Ranny well done for waking this thread up! I have scant recollection of posting this :gag:

I can’t take credit. T’was Alex.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:"Mark Williams has won numerous titles, plus a championship."

rofl

rofl

Postby Iranu

I’ve just realised how funny it is that’s it’s called Top of the Cue and not Tip of the Cue

rofl

Postby gninnur karona

TheSaviour wrote:Yan Bingtao showed us what´s being flamboyant is all about without any particular reason, just manana manana. Can pay some price if the opponent isn´t all going. Allen´s physique might be a problem as some of the shots he plays requires some fittness.

Couple of well-made points.

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:https://www.zgr.net/en/wiki/who-is-tara-hawkins-everything-about-barry-hawkins-wife/

Excellent article on Barry Hawkins’ wife

So, we know nothing?

rofl

Postby The_Abbott

No wonder Hoggins retired early making 11 million pounds. Wonder what he is doing these days.

Postby SnookerFan

LDS wrote:They all have millions of pounds except Jimmy White who apparently has millions of dollars :chin:

That's because he's a international play boy.