Post a reply

Re: A few questions for the forum

Postby HustleKing

Is it too much to ask people if a thread has been posted before, to not create the same thread unless a significant new development(s) related to said thread has occurred? :roll:

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:Which of the class of 92 will retire first?

How many rankers will Ronnie end up with?

How many WC's will Judd win?

Did you shave your hands before making this thread?

Postby SnookerFan

HustleKing wrote:Is it too much to ask people if a thread has been posted before, to not create the same thread unless a significant new development(s) related to said thread has occurred? :roll:

Just having a joke, Hustleking.

No offence aimed at you. <ok>

Postby Pink Ball

D4P wrote:1. Mark Williams

2. Ask Pink Ball

3. Ask Pink Ball

I don’t claim to see the future on all occasions and in all its detail. I am not a Charlatan.

But I will try to answer these questions to the best of my ability.

1. John Higgins
2. 42
3. Four
Last edited by Pink Ball on 02 Jul 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:

2. Ask Pink Ball

3. Ask Pink Ball

I don’t claim to see the future on all occasions and in all its detail. I am not a Charlatan.

1. John Higgins
2. 42
3. None

Dude,

Are you Alan?

Postby HustleKing

SnookerFan wrote:
HustleKing wrote:Is it too much to ask people if a thread has been posted before, to not create the same thread unless a significant new development(s) related to said thread has occurred? :roll:

Just having a joke, Hustleking.

No offence aimed at you. <ok>

I know this is a joke thread, I was asking that question more towards the people who actually continually make those same threads.

Good to see you're not one of those people <ok>

Postby Pink Ball

SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

2. Ask Pink Ball

3. Ask Pink Ball

1. John Higgins
2. 42
3. None

Dude,

Are you Alan?

I misread Judd as Jimmy first time around, buck sake.

Postby Iranu

O’Sullivan, Higgins and Williams will all retire on the same day at the same press conference.

Postby The_Abbott

1. Hard to say. Williams jokes about retiring, Ronnie retires every week and Higgins moans when he has poor form and threatens to retire. Probably Williams though.

2. I think Ronnie will win 2 more rankers

3 Judd will win 4 WC I reckon in 2021, 2022 and 2025

Postby Iranu

HustleKing wrote:Should Jimmy retire is another all too frequent question

It’s never a question though, it’s just people stating definitively that he should <laugh> with a very occasional rebuttal.

Postby Iranu

The_Abbott wrote:3 Judd will win 4 WC I reckon in 2021, 2022 and 2025

With Ding winning 2020, 2023 and 2034.

Postby Juddernaut88

Mark Williams will be first to retire
Ronnie will end up getting 1 more so on 37 ranking titles
Judd will end up on 4 world titles (hopefully more though)

Postby Ck147

Ronnie first to retire
Ronnies done, he won't win any more WC's, get real everyone
Judd will probably win 2 more, one in the next 3 years, and one later in his career.

Postby Ck147

More importantly, Buck Rogers just beat Tiger man in a fight on ForcesTV and now gets to marry Princess Ardala. #keepingitreal

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

Williams has already been out of the top 16 and missed a couple of World Championships so he would be the most likely to keep going even if he falls down the rankings. I can't really see O'Sullivan or Higgins doing that. I'd expect all three to be around into their fifties.

Postby SnookerEd25

Ck147 wrote:More importantly, Buck Rogers just beat Tiger man in a fight on ForcesTV and now gets to marry Princess Ardala. #keepingitreal

That's just the consolation prize. Who does he have to fight to get Wilma Deering? :love:

Postby SnookerEd25

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:Williams has already been out of the top 16 and missed a couple of World Championships so he would be the most likely to keep going even if he falls down the rankings. I can't really see O'Sullivan or Higgins doing that. I'd expect all three to be around into their fifties.

I think Higgins is most likely to cling on as long as possible for the money; lots of kids, and I always get the impression the lovely Denise is quite high-maintenance...

Postby SnookerFan

Ck147 wrote:More importantly, Buck Rogers just beat Tiger man in a fight on ForcesTV and now gets to marry Princess Ardala. #keepingitreal

I like the chauvinism on old TV shows. A woman can't decide who to marry for herself, so she is given away as a prize in a competition.