Post a reply

Re: Snooker Commentor?

Postby Sean53

I just wondered if any-one knew the name of a commentator, on the BBC snooker World Championship, his first name's Dave, but I'm not sure of his second name, also, I've not heard John Virgo commentate yet, but I heard Joe Perry, who seemed quite good. I used to like Clive Everton, he was very knowledgeable about the game.

Re: Still a better commentator than Phil Yates

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Anyone know the commentator who has been on the BBC with the whispering voice?

Dave Farrar, lovely voice isn't it, made me feel so relaxed, I wrapped myself up in a blanket on the sofa In front of the TV and all my troubles seemed to float away.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ck147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Anyone know the commentator who has been on the BBC with the whispering voice?

Dave Farrar, lovely voice isn't it, made me feel so relaxed, I wrapped myself up in a blanket on the sofa In front of the TV and all my troubles seemed to float away.

That's nice.

Of course your troubles will return in the morning - probably more menacing than before.

Face your demons man.

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

That's nice.

Of course your troubles will return in the morning - probably more menacing than before.

Face your demons man.

Can see why you didn't get that job designing the next generation of Care Bears.

Postby SnookerEd25

Rob Walker was great on the Maflin match, he & Dave Farrar would be the new Dream Team for me, but without an ex-player would the BBC put them together?

Probably not.

Postby csprince

Ck147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

That's nice.

Face your demons man.

Can see why you didn't get that job designing the next generation of Care Bears.

rofl