Post a reply

What's more tedious?

The BBC keep going on about the 1985 missed black(s)
50%
Snooker Island keep going on about the 2014 missed pink
50%

Total votes : 6

Re: What's more tedious?

Postby SnookerEd25

I skim over most RO'S threads at the moment. Most of them are beyond tedious.

Postby Iranu

Muller wrote:I would add in Snooker Island and ROS - sometimes think it should be named Ronnie Island.

It makes sense that there would be far more Ronnie fans than any others, and that he would feature more than any other player because of that.

Postby Alex0paul

Maybe add the 2020 semi to that list too

Postby D4P

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Maybe add the 2020 semi to that list too

Wilson vs McGill?

It's a difficult time to be a Ronnie-hater. On a related note, has anyone seen Badsnookerplayer since Ronnie beat Selby in the 2020 semi that we all can't stop talking about...?

Postby TheSaviour

Many things here are highly tedious.

But a great idea to not to say hello anymore.

As well as not going to be there.

Why?

The weaknesses. Where the way to speak so obviously isn´t a one. Or a tedious way to argue what´s wrong or not.

But seriously, are you finally finished it all now? It only took you a 10 years to comprehend a thing. Where I did comprehend a countless of things.

Kyren has now lost it completely. Where´s the cue going?! Into to where it should be, but where´s it the object ball now going!?

...and aaaaaa aaaaand aaaaaa this aaaaa ...of aaaaa way to aaaaaa aaaand aaaaaa international aaaaa standard aaaaa. Welll well well well. ….aaaaaaaand aaaaaa ..of aaaaaaaa way aaaaaaa to aaaaaa to aaaaa speak aaaaaa.

What´s the probablity to have a ONE clean run while crossing the bridge, with no red+black spammings from the CLOWNS?

Zero.

What is the probablity to listen some highly outspoken stuff from the media and from everywhere.

Zero.

What´s the probablity to Rod Lawler to mark a century?

Zero.

Postby SnookerEd25

TheSaviour wrote:Many things here are highly tedious.

Hello Sav! :D

Postby SnookerFan

Bye then. :wave:

Postby The_Abbott

As well as not going to be there.

Why?

The weaknesses. Where the way to speak so obviously isn´t a one. Or a tedious way to argue what´s wrong or not.

But seriously, are you finally finished it all now? It only took you a 10 years to comprehend a thing. Where I did comprehend a countless of things.

Kyren has now lost it completely. Where´s the cue going?! Into to where it should be, but where´s it the object ball now going!?

...and aaaaaa aaaaand aaaaaa this aaaaa ...of aaaaa way to aaaaaa aaaand aaaaaa international aaaaa standard aaaaa. Welll well well well. ….aaaaaaaand aaaaaa ..of aaaaaaaa way aaaaaaa to aaaaaa to aaaaa speak aaaaaa.

What´s the probablity to have a ONE clean run while crossing the bridge, with no red+black spammings from the CLOWNS?

Zero.

What is the probablity to listen some highly outspoken stuff from the media and from everywhere.

Zero.

What´s the probablity to Rod Lawler to mark a century?

Zero.

I see at least one clown spamming