Post a reply

Re: Yan Bingtao

Postby chengdufan

I watched Pang Junxu last week and I'd say he really appears to be the one to watch next season.
He's a great potter and has very intelligent shot selection. He needs a very slight tightening up on positional play and safety execution, but he's not far off in those areas. I wouldn't be surprised to see him make a quarter or semi final this season.

Postby Pink Ball

chengdufan wrote:I watched Pang Junxu last week and I'd say he really appears to be the one to watch next season.
He's a great potter and has very intelligent shot selection. He needs a very slight tightening up on positional play and safety execution, but he's not far off in those areas. I wouldn't be surprised to see him make a quarter or semi final this season.

If he made even one ranking semi-final, you would be a massive Think Pink contender, surely. You have him as your wildcard, don't you? I've seen him once or twice and he has the look of a very good player.

Postby chengdufan

Pink Ball wrote:
chengdufan wrote:I watched Pang Junxu last week and I'd say he really appears to be the one to watch next season.

If he made even one ranking semi-final, you would be a massive Think Pink contender, surely. You have him as your wildcard, don't you? I've seen him once or twice and he has the look of a very good player.

Jamie Jones is probably the most likely wildcard to get to the later stages. As most Thinky Pinkies chose him though, I thought I'd take a punt on someone else. I hadn't seen Pang play when I selected him, but noticed that his results over the previous year or so looked more impressive than the other young pros.

Postby SnookerEd25

badtemperedcyril wrote:Jamie Jones is a sweet guy. Be nice to see him in the later stages.

Hope so; he's on my ThinkPink team...

I like Jamie.