Post a reply

If you're

Postby shanew48

abled bodied then it's considered bad manners to stay sitting during a post match interview if the interviewer is standing?

Re: If you're

Postby SnookerFan

shanew48 wrote:abled bodied then it's considered bad manners to stay sitting during a post match interview if the interviewer is standing?

I assumed he was social distancing, or whatever.

Postby TheSaviour

I am not.

Or yes, I am. As you know finally do know..

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:I am not.

Or yes, I am. As you know finally do know..

Insightful as ever.

Postby shanew48

SnookerFan wrote:
shanew48 wrote:abled bodied then it's considered bad manners to stay sitting during a post match interview if the interviewer is standing?

I didn't realise that the distance in social distancing is different if standing up or sitting down? Jordan managed to stand up didn't he when speaking so does that mean he wasn't adhering to the social distancing rules correctly? you will have to explain this one to me as I don't understand what you mean?

Postby SnookerFan

shanew48 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I didn't realise that the distance in social distancing is different if standing up or sitting down? Jordan managed to stand up didn't he when speaking so does that mean he wasn't adhering to the social distancing rules correctly? you will have to explain this one to me as I don't understand what you mean?

It was a guess. I honestly don't know why he was sat down.

Ronnie has done and said a lot of stupid things in his time. Is being sat down really the worst thing you think he's done?

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Shane is a delicate flower.

What's a bigger offence?

Wearing cheap jewellery or sitting down?

Postby HappyCamper

Happy and you know it clap your hands
*Clap* *Clap*
If you're Happy and you know it clap your hands
*Clap* *Clap*
If you're Happy and you know it,
and you really want to show it,
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands
*Clap* *Clap*

Postby Iranu

Waaaaaaaaaah

Postby SnookerFan

SOME GUY SAT DOWN!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Postby shanew48

SnookerFan wrote:
shanew48 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

It was a guess. I honestly don't know why he was sat down.

Ronnie has done and said a lot of stupid things in his time. Is being sat down really the worst thing you think he's done?

It was the rudest/poor manners thing that he did during this tournament, probably other stuff we are not aware of went on no doubt though, is it not considered bad manners anymore to sit when addressing someone in the context of that type of interview? I guess it just depends on how you were raised on how you view it.

Postby Iranu

Waaaaaaaaaaah

Postby shanew48

I understand he was not in the greatest of moods, losing to someone ranked 81 in the world must of felt pretty embarrassing. DECLINE!!

Postby shanew48

Holden Chinaski wrote:He seemed very relaxed and happy to me.

You know that's just a front, the more "happy" he presents himself as being, the more unhappy he in fact is.

Postby Dan-cat

shanew48 wrote:

You know that's just a front, the more "happy" he presents himself as being, the more unhappy he in fact is.

Oh give it a rest. You do talk some tripe

Postby Iranu

shanew48 wrote:

Is that the case for everyone?

If so you must be bucking jubilant!

Postby shanew48

Dan-cat wrote:
shanew48 wrote:

So you honestly think that he was genuinely really that happy to have lost to a basically unknown player?

Postby shanew48

Iranu wrote:
shanew48 wrote:

Is that the case for everyone?

If so you must be bucking jubilant!

It is not the case for everyone obviously no.

Postby Holden Chinaski

shanew48 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
shanew48 wrote:

So you honestly think that he was genuinely really that happy to have lost to a basically unknown player?

He's 45 years old and has won 37 ranking titles including 6 World titles. I don't think he's that gutted. He seemed very happy for Jordan.

Postby Dan-cat

shanew48 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
shanew48 wrote:

Anyone with half a brain cell could tell he was being genuine.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ronnie was still a bit tired from feeding the poor. Just resting his legs a bit.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Fancy a nosh?

That, nobody cared about. But he sits down? Wow. What a travesty.