Post a reply

Re: The Best Player Born That Year

Postby Reg Varney

LDS wrote:So you agree with Chen, that Reanne and Ng should go back to being Thep or Selt and Cao Yupeng respectively?

Personally I think '85 should go back (and I'd have it Theppy over Selt). The other one I think is closer and don't really know enough about either to make a firm decision.

Postby AlfGit

Reg Varney wrote:
LDS wrote:So you agree with Chen, that Reanne and Ng should go back to being Thep or Selt and Cao Yupeng respectively?

Personally I think '85 should go back (and I'd have it Theppy over Selt). The other one I think is closer and don't really know enough about either to make a firm decision.

+1 <ok>

Postby vodkadiet1

Great research LDS.

How about a thread on birthdays?

I had the misfortune of being born on February 29. I cannot find any snooker players born on the same day. Are there any that you know of?

Postby LDS

vodkadiet1 wrote:Great research LDS.

How about a thread on birthdays?

I had the misfortune of being born on February 29. I cannot find any snooker players born on the same day. Are there any that you know of?

It's funny you should say that because my next WSC thread project will involve me looking in areas where I might be able to keep an eye out for you.

Leap-year baby though, tough call for sure. Must suck to only have got pressies once every few years as a kid :-(

No-wonder you've got such a grumpy reputation! :chuckle: