Post a reply

Re: Ronnie O’Sullivan talks to a Holocaust Survivor

Postby vodkadiet1

I am not sure why this is a snooker related topic but fair play to O'Sullivan for the interview.

There has probably never been such an equitable level of cruelty imparted by humans on other humans in history but O'Sullivan is wrong when he says it cannot happen again because it already is and has been well before Auschwitz and ever since and wll continue for many more years no doubt. Every day humans are compliant in a similar level of cruelty of violence on voiceless victims and most people turn a blind eye because they are speciesists.

Postby Iranu

vodkadiet1 wrote:I am not sure why this is a snooker related topic but fair play to O'Sullivan for the interview.

Yeah sorry, I couldn’t figure out the best place to post it. It’s not really news but it does feature a snooker player so it didn’t feel right putting it in Life either.

Postby vodkadiet1

Iranu wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:I am not sure why this is a snooker related topic but fair play to O'Sullivan for the interview.

Yeah sorry, I couldn’t figure out the best place to post it. It’s not really news but it does feature a snooker player so it didn’t feel right putting it in Life either.

That's okay. It is great to see Holocaust survivors speaking so vividly about their experiences.

Postby AlfGit

SnookerEd25 wrote:“..you think that’s bad; one year they wouldn’t even give us a bonus for a maximum at the Welsh!”

Just kidding, nice one Ron <ok>

Nicely irreverent. rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Did he really have to bring up the pink against Selby?

That missed pink is on a par with World War 1 and the Titanic sinking combined.

Well we know that playing in Milton Keynes as the same as being in a concentration camp. *

Wild's words, not mine.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 09 Apr 2021, edited 1 time in total.