Post a reply

Re: World Snooker has gone out of their mind

Postby Iranu

Acé wrote:OH AND I JUST READ ON WST THEY'RE USING QUALIFIERS FOR BEST OF 7 TOURNAMENTS NOW? rofl rofl rofl rofl

bring Barry Hearn back

Do you think Hearn wasn’t involved in this? <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Dan-cat wrote:Also only a few players are playing to the end, most of them only do a couple of days.

yea the way its been painted is every player will be playing every day for months thats not the case and far from it. the players that could be playing deep in to events are the players that can skip one or 2,

I See the point with Judd losing his no 1 ranking but in reality how much of a hardship would it mean slumming it at no 2 for a while?

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Also only a few players are playing to the end, most of them only do a couple of days.

yea the way its been painted is every player will be playing every day for months thats not the case and far from it. the players that could be playing deep in to events are the players that can skip one or 2,

I See the point with Judd losing his no 1 ranking but in reality how much of a hardship would it mean slumming it at no 2 for a while?

The point regarding the CoC and UK is a fair one, though.

WST should at least guarantee that the finalists play in the latest possible first round timeslots.

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:
Wildey wrote:

The point regarding the CoC and UK is a fair one, though.

WST should at least guarantee that the finalists play in the latest possible first round timeslots.

I Dont understand a lot to be fair UK Should be last Ranking Event before Christmas no point cramming in events in December when a lot of people got Christmas to think about.

Postby SnookerFan

To be fair, I agree that they don't really need The Championshit League again. Who wants to see another one of those so soon?

Maybe they are being cautious, and saving the proper ranking events for a couple of months. Making sure that crowds are allowed in.