Post a reply

Re: What Mardy Murphy was playing today?

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
badtemperedcyril wrote:Can’t believe the BBC are using Smurphy in the studio. Eurosport it is then.

That was happening as soon as he lost, let's be honest.

Bloody lonely studio the last few days. At least he has company now. :ok:

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
badtemperedcyril wrote:Can’t believe the BBC are using Smurphy in the studio. Eurosport it is then.

That was happening as soon as he lost, let's be honest.

Bloody lonely studio the last few days. At least he has company now. :ok:

That wouldn't actually surprise me about Murphy. Sat there for days waiting for somebody to listen to his opinion.

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:That wouldn't actually surprise me about Murphy. Sat there for days waiting for somebody to listen to his opinion.

Johny two times: says everything twice says everything twice

Alan Davies’ friend Dave who says everything twice:

“Dave ja vu they call me, Dave ja vu!”

Postby SnookerFan

badtemperedcyril wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:I'd rather have one of the amateurs doing teh commentary instead of Murphy.

Studd and Yates have nothing on Smurph in the ultimate annoying commentator stakes. Thank god for Eurosport.

He's not that bad.

Postby RunningSide

SnookerFan wrote:
badtemperedcyril wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:I'd rather have one of the amateurs doing teh commentary instead of Murphy.

Studd and Yates have nothing on Smurph in the ultimate annoying commentator stakes. Thank god for Eurosport.

He's not that bad.

Oh yes he his,which reminds me Shaun has the perfect pantomime dame face that doesn't require makeup.

Postby Prop

RunningSide wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
badtemperedcyril wrote:

He's not that bad.

Oh yes he his,which reminds me Shaun has the perfect pantomime dame face that doesn't require makeup.

<laugh>

Postby The_Abbott

McManusFan wrote:Not normally a fan of Smurph, but his commentary is ok. Tons better than Studd, and better than Perry too.

I guess thats like saying 6th place is better than 7th.

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:
McManusFan wrote:Not normally a fan of Smurph, but his commentary is ok. Tons better than Studd, and better than Perry too.

I guess thats like saying 6th place is better than 7th.

What? Accurate?

Postby The_Abbott

Holden Chinaski wrote:https://twitter.com/Magician147/status/1467597255586816003

Murphy is such an amateur in commentary. Maybe they should be keeping Dennis and JV on.